food interaction for ROSUPIL
alcohol interaction for ROSUPIL
pregnancy interaction for ROSUPIL
lactation interaction for ROSUPIL
medicine interaction for ROSUPIL
Avoid Rosupil 10 mg tablet with high-fat meals such as olive oil, nuts & seeds (Brazil nuts), dark chocolate, butter and meat.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ROSUPIL
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR ROSUPIL 10 MG TABLET
Patients taking ROSUPIL 10 MG TABLET
- 100%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR ROSUPIL
- ROSUVAS 10 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 14/tabletRs. 210pay 39% more per tablet
- ROZAVEL 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 13.60/tabletRs. 136pay 35% more per tablet
- ROSEDAY 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 7.85/tabletRs. 78.50save 22% more per tablet
- NOVASTAT 10 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 11.63/tabletRs. 174.50pay 15% more per tablet
- RAZEL 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 12.68/tabletRs. 126.80pay 25% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR ROSUPIL
- Take Rosuvastatin only as prescribed by your doctor.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Rosuvastatin, it may worsen the adverse effects of this medicine on the liver.
- Notify your doctor if you experience unexplained muscle pain or weakness, which can lead to serious kidney problems.
- Do not take Niacin with Rosuvastatin. Niacin may increase Rosuvastatin's side effects on the muscles, which can lead to serious kidney problems.
- Notify the doctor that you are taking this medicine before undergoing any kind of surgery.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
Frequently asked questions FOR ROSUPIL
Q. Is rosuvastatin lipophilic?
No. It is hydrophilic in nature
Q. Is rosuvastatin safe?
Rosuvastatin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is rosuvastatin gluten free?
Yes, rosuvastatin is gluten fre
Q. Is rosuvastatin better than simvastatin?
Rosuvastatin is better than simvastatin as this is longer acting, more potent and has less side effects. Although, Rosuvastatinand simvastatin belong to same class of medication called as HMG CoA reductase inhibitor (or statins) with similar action