SALT INFORMATIONMeropenem(1000 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Application site pain, Itching, Application site inflammation, Increased bilirubin in the blood, Abdominal pain, Itchy rash, Increased blood platelets, Diarrhoea, Nausea, Tingling sensation, Headache, Pricking sensation, Increased blood urea, Burning sensation, Fungal infection of vagina, Numbness, Pale red skin, Fungal infection of mouth, Vomiting, Abnormal blood cell count, Rash
- MERONEM 1000 MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Astra ZenecaRs. 2733/injectionRs. 2733pay 164% more per injection
- MEROTEC 1000MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 699/injectionRs. 699save 32% more per injection
- MEROCRIT 1000MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Cipla LtdRs. 539/ML of injectionRs. 2695save 48% more per ML of injection
- MEROBAX 1000MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 969/injectionRs. 969save 6% more per injection
- MEROZA 1000 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 2704.82/ML of injectionRs. 2704.82pay 162% more per ML of injection
- If you have kidney or liver problems.
- If you have a history of seizures or central nervous system problems (e.g. brain lesions).
- If you experience severe and persistent diarrhea after taking antibiotics.
- If you are taking other drugs like probenecid, valproic acid, or oral anticoagulants like warfarin.
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.