Drug interaction for RONEM
Animal studies have shown no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for RONEMMeropenem(1000 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Nausea, Numbness, Pale red skin, Itchy rash, Rash, Abdominal pain, Abnormal blood cell count, Application site pain, Application site inflammation, Burning sensation, Diarrhoea, Fungal infection of mouth, Fungal infection of vagina, Headache, Increased bilirubin in the blood, Increased blood platelets, Itching, Pricking sensation, Tingling sensation, Increased blood urea, Vomiting
SUBSTITUTES for RONEM
- MERONEM 1000 MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Astra ZenecaRs. 2733/injectionRs. 2733pay 164% more per injection
- MEROTEC 1000MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 699/injectionRs. 699save 32% more per injection
- MEROCRIT 1000MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Cipla LtdRs. 539/ML of injectionRs. 2695save 48% more per ML of injection
- MEROBAX 1000MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 969/injectionRs. 969save 6% more per injection
- MEROZA 1000 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 2704.82/ML of injectionRs. 2704.82pay 162% more per ML of injection
Expert advice for RONEM
- If you have kidney or liver problems.
- If you have a history of seizures or central nervous system problems (e.g. brain lesions).
- If you experience severe and persistent diarrhea after taking antibiotics.
- If you are taking other drugs like probenecid, valproic acid, or oral anticoagulants like warfarin.
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.