food interaction for ROLOSOL E
alcohol interaction for ROLOSOL E
pregnancy interaction for ROLOSOL E
lactation interaction for ROLOSOL E
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ROLOSOL E
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ROLOSOL E
- SD 50MG/10MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Serum Institute Of India LtdRs. 8.08/capsuleRs. 80.80pay 25% more per capsule
- ENZOFLAM D 50 MG/10 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 7.21/capsuleRs. 72.11pay 11% more per capsule
- RID S 50MG/10MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Udik Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 4.03/capsuleRs. 40.30save 38% more per capsule
- STALWAR DX 50MG/10MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Profic Organic LtdRs. 5.98/capsuleRs. 59.80save 8% more per capsule
- DICZIP S 50MG/10MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Apostle RemediesRs. 5.25/capsuleRs. 52.50save 19% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR ROLOSOL E
- Diclofenac should be taken with food or immediately after meals.
- Take the medicine with food to avoid stomach upset.
- Do not take antacids withh magnesium as they can interact with the drug.
- Do not take diclofenac, If you are allergic to diclofenac.
- Do not drink alcohol while takig this drug.
- Do not drive or use any tools or machines, if you feel dizzy, tired, have a headache or get blurred vision after taking diclofenac.
Frequently asked questions FOR ROLOSOL E
Q. Is diclofenac safe?
Diclofenac (also available as voveran, dynapar) is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is diclofenac nephrotoxic?
Diclofenac can interfere with normal kidney function when taken at larger doses for a longer duration. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its uses
Q. Is diclofenac safe in asthma?
Diclofenac may worsen the symptoms of asthma in some patients already suffering from asthma. Talk to your doctor before taking diclofenac in asthma
Q. Is diclofenac banned in India?
Diclofenac is available over-the-counter and it is not banned in India
Q. Is diclofenac a blood thinner / controlled substance?
Diclofenac is a pain relieving medication and it does not significantly affect the function of platelets in blood; hence it is not a blood thinner. It is not a controlled substance as it does not have the potential for abuse or addiction
Q. Does diclofenac increase blood pressure?
Diclofenac does not have any effect on blood pressure in normal individuals. However, consult your doctor before taking diclofenac if you are already suffering from high blood pressure or any other heart disease
Q. Does diclofenac induce sleep?
Diclofenac does not induce sleep.
Q. Is serratiopeptidase addictive?
No. Serratiopeptidase is not an addictive drug
Q. Is serratiopeptidase an antibiotic/ steroid/ pain killer?
No, these drugs are used in the treatment of pain and inflammatory condition
Q. Is serratiopeptidase banned/ legal/ illegal/ available in India?
No, serratiopeptidase is available as prescription drug.