food interaction for ROFEX
alcohol interaction for ROFEX
pregnancy interaction for ROFEX
lactation interaction for ROFEX
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ROFEX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ROFEX
- CEPHADEX 125 MG TABLET DT(10 tablet dt in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 4.60/tablet dtRs. 46pay 286% more per tablet dt
- CEFASTAR 125MG TABLET DT(10 tablet dt in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 2.16/tablet dtRs. 21.63pay 81% more per tablet dt
- FIXOBACT 125MG TABLET DT(10 tablet dt in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 4.03/tablet dtRs. 40.28pay 238% more per tablet dt
- STAPHYDEX 125 MG TABLET DT(10 tablet dt in strip)Novartis India LtdRs. 1.12/tablet dtRs. 11.25save 6% more per tablet dt
- CEFCIDAL 125MG TABLET DT(10 tablet dt in strip)Shreya Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 1.09/tablet dtRs. 10.93save 8% more per tablet dt
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for ROFEX
Frequently asked questions for ROFEX
Q.Does cephalexin contain sulfa or penicillin?
Cephalexin does not contain sulfa and is not penicillin. It is a cephalosporin antibiotic
Q.Is cephalexin the same as Keflex, Sporanox, or amoxicillin?
Keflex is a brand name for cephalexin, but Sporanox and amoxicillin are other drugs
Q.Is cephalexin safe?
Cephalexin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Can I take cephalexin with Nyquil (acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, doxylamine, and pseudoephedrine), Tylenol (paracetamol), Dayquil (Phenylephrine, acetaminophen, dextromethorphan), Benadryl (diphenhydramine), Tamiflu (oseltamivir phosphate), or Advil (ibuprofen)?
Yes, you may take cephalexin with Nyquil, Tylenol, Dayquil, Benadryl, Tamiflu, or Advil. Please consult your doctor before use
Q.Can I take cephalexin with citalopram, or vitamins?
Yes, you can take cephalexin with citalopram, or vitamins
Q.Can I take cephalexin for a cold?
Cephalexin treats infections caused by bacteria. It does not treat a viral infection such as the common cold or flu
Q.Does cephalexin treat sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), staph infections or bacterial vaginosis (BV)?
Cephalexin is not approved to treat STDs and is not active against MRSA. It may be used against staph infections, but is not very effective against bacterial vaginosis.