food interaction for ROFEX
alcohol interaction for ROFEX
pregnancy interaction for ROFEX
lactation interaction for ROFEX
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ROFEX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ROFEX
- PHEXIN 125 MG DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.62/ML of dry syrupRs. 78.75pay 489% more per ML of dry syrup
- ALCEPHIN PX 125MG DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.58/ML of dry syrupRs. 17.37pay 30% more per ML of dry syrup
- MEXEF 125MG DRY SYRUP(125 ML dry syrup in bottle)Abbott India LtdRs. 0.26/ML of dry syrupRs. 33save 41% more per ML of dry syrup
- CEFCIDAL 125MG DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Shreya Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 0.44/ML of dry syrupRs. 13.18save 1% more per ML of dry syrup
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for ROFEX
Frequently asked questions for ROFEX
Q.Does cephalexin contain sulfa or penicillin?
Cephalexin does not contain sulfa and is not penicillin. It is a cephalosporin antibiotic
Q.Is cephalexin the same as Keflex, Sporanox, or amoxicillin?
Keflex is a brand name for cephalexin, but Sporanox and amoxicillin are other drugs
Q.Is cephalexin safe?
Cephalexin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Can I take cephalexin with Nyquil (acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, doxylamine, and pseudoephedrine), Tylenol (paracetamol), Dayquil (Phenylephrine, acetaminophen, dextromethorphan), Benadryl (diphenhydramine), Tamiflu (oseltamivir phosphate), or Advil (ibuprofen)?
Yes, you may take cephalexin with Nyquil, Tylenol, Dayquil, Benadryl, Tamiflu, or Advil. Please consult your doctor before use
Q.Can I take cephalexin with citalopram, or vitamins?
Yes, you can take cephalexin with citalopram, or vitamins
Q.Can I take cephalexin for a cold?
Cephalexin treats infections caused by bacteria. It does not treat a viral infection such as the common cold or flu
Q.Does cephalexin treat sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), staph infections or bacterial vaginosis (BV)?
Cephalexin is not approved to treat STDs and is not active against MRSA. It may be used against staph infections, but is not very effective against bacterial vaginosis.