Medicine Overview of Roburol Solution
Side effects of Roburol Solution
Throat irritation, Respiratory tract inflammation, Headache, Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain, Respiratory tract infection, Cough.
How to use Roburol Solution
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use.
How Roburol Solution works
The Roburol 1mg solution works by relaxing the muscles in the walls of the airways. This opens the airways and makes breathing easier.
In Depth Information on Roburol Solution
Expert advice for Roburol Solution
- Take bambuterol tablets shortly before bedtime.
- Caution should be exercised in patients with history of diabetes, thyroid disease, high blood pressure, heart disease, problems of liver or kidneys, family history of glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye).
- You should continue taking the medication after the start of treatment with bambuterol, even if the asthma symptoms diminish.
- If you have moderate to severely impaired renal function (GFR < 50 ml/min), it is recommended that the starting dose of Bambuterol should be halved.
- If you have severe asthma, you should undergo regular blood tests to monitor the amount of potassium in your blood.
- If you are suffering from diabetes, you may need additional medications for blood glucose control, due to the hypoglycemic effect exerted by bambuterol.
- Consult your doctor as soon as possible if this medicine doesn't relieve wheezing or chest tightness as well as usual, or for as long as usual, or if you need to use it more often than usual.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine.Caution is recommended during the first trimester of pregnancy.
Special precautions for Roburol 1mg Solution
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Roburol 1mg Solution may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Roburol 1mg Solution is probably safe to use during lactatio+more
n. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Roburol 1mg Solution does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Roburol 1mg Solution is probably unsafe to use in patients with kidney disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor.+more
Caution should be advised in patients with renal impairment....
Caution should be advised in patients with renal impairment.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Roburol 1mg Solution
Frequently asked questions for Bambuterol
Q. What is Bambuterol Hydrochloride?
Bambuterol Hydrochloride is a prodrug of terbutaline (synthetic compound with bronchodilator properties, used especially in the treatment of asthma).
Substitutes for Roburol Solution
Asthafree 1mg Syrup
Zuventus Healthcare Ltd
₹0.45/ml of Syrup