food interaction for RITZA
alcohol interaction for RITZA
pregnancy interaction for RITZA
lactation interaction for RITZA
medicine interaction for RITZA
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR RITZA
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR RITZA
- RIZACT 10 MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 53.25/tabletRs. 213pay 64% more per tablet
- RIZORA 10 MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 58.25/tabletRs. 233pay 79% more per tablet
- RIZATRIP 10MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Geno Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 40.29/tabletRs. 241.76pay 24% more per tablet
- RIZATRIP ODT 10 MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Geno Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 40.29/tabletRs. 241.76pay 24% more per tablet
- RIZATAN 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 18.05/tabletRs. 180.50save 44% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR RITZA
- To relieve migraine as soon as possible, take Rizatriptan as soon as the headache begins.
- Lying down in a quiet and dark room for a while after you use Rizatriptan may help to relieve the migraine.
- Take Rizatriptan only as prescribed by the doctor. Using too much Rizatriptan may increase the chances of side effects.
- Notify your doctor if your migraine headaches are occurring more often, than before you started using Rizatriptan.
- Notify your doctor if you have used Rizatriptan for at least three consecutive months.
- Avoid driving after taking
as it may cause drowsiness and dizziness.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Rizatriptan, it can cause new and worse headaches.
Frequently asked questions FOR RITZA
Q. Is rizatriptan a narcotic/ blood thinner/ benzo/ pain killer/ controlled substance/ NSAID/ does it contain aspirin/ caffeine/ acetaminophen?
Rizatriptan belongs to the class of drugs called selective serotonin 5-HT1B/1D receptor agonists used for the treatment of acute migraine headaches. It is not a narcotic/ blood thinner/ benzo/ pain killer/ controlled substance/ NSAID. It does not contain aspirin/ caffeine/ acetaminophen
Q. Is rizatriptan safe/does rizatriptan get you high/ make you drowsy/ sleepy/ thin your blood/ cause rebound headaches?
Rizatriptan is safe if used as per the prescribing information. It does not make you high/cause rebound headaches or thin your blood. It can make you drowsy/sleepy.