food interaction for RISTOR
alcohol interaction for RISTOR
pregnancy interaction for RISTOR
lactation interaction for RISTOR
SALT INFORMATION for RISTOR
It should be used in men of 18 to 64 years of age.
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for RISTORNo substitutes found
Expert advice for RISTOR
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Dapoxetine, as it may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness.
- The risk of dependence is minimal with the Dapoxetine.
- The most common side effect seen with Dapoxetine is nausea, vomiting followed by diarrhea. On long-term use, the patient might develop sexual side effects, but they are reversible.
- Do not discontinue or increase/decrease the dose without consulting the doctor.
- You may have to take Dapoxetine at least for 2 to 3 weeks or longer before you begin to feel better.
- Notify your doctor if you feel unusually agitated, irritable, or have thoughts about hurting or killing yourself.
- Dapoxetine should be taken preferably during the day to keep the mood alleviated during the day.
- During the treatment initially signs of anxiety may be seen in some patients.
Frequently asked questions for RISTOR
Q.Is dapoxetine a prescription drug?
Yes. Dapoxetine is a prescription drug, available in India
Q.Is dapoxetine safe?
Dapoxetine in prescribed doses is generally safe however medical advice must be sought while taking dapoxetine. Always follow the instructions of doctor regarding dosage and duration
Q.Is dapoxetine effective?
Dapoxetine seems effective in treating premature ejaculation.