food interaction for RHINASE
alcohol interaction for RHINASE
pregnancy interaction for RHINASE
lactation interaction for RHINASE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for RHINASE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for RHINASENo substitutes found
- Dr. Pooja AggarwalMBBS, MD
- Dr. Avnish SharmaMBBS, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Ramanjit SinghMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Nirupama ParwandaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for RHINASE
- Do not stop taking beclometasone tablets even if you feel better follow your doctor’s advice when and how to stop.
- Beclometasone should not be used continuously for longer than 3 months without consulting a doctor.
- Do not start or continue the beclometasone spray/tablet and consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breast feeding or planning to become pregnant.
- Some people may feel sleepy after taking beclometasone. Avoid driving or performing activities that require alertness till you know how the drug affects you.
Frequently asked questions for RHINASE
Q.How long can I take beclometasone/beconase?
The duration depends on the disease for which treatment is being given. Please follow the advice of your doctor
Q.Can I take Sudafed/pseudoephedrine, paracetamol, antihistaminics/ cetirizine, ibuprofen with beclometasone?
Yes, pseudoephedrine, paracetamol, cetirizine, ibuprofen can be taken along with beclometasone. Please consult your doctor before changing medication
Q.Does beclometasone cause weight gain?
Beclometasone can cause weight gain after long term use. Please consult your doctor if you are experiencing weight gain
Q.Is beclometasone safe?
Beclomethasone is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.