food interaction for REVULANT
alcohol interaction for REVULANT
pregnancy interaction for REVULANT
lactation interaction for REVULANT
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR REVULANT
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR REVULANT 500 MG TABLET
Patients taking REVULANT 500 MG TABLET
- 81%Twice A Day
- 19%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR REVULANT
- RANOZEX 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 10/tabletRs. 100pay 15% more per tablet
- RANCAD 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 10.80/tabletRs. 108pay 24% more per tablet
- RANOLAZ 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.40/tabletRs. 104pay 20% more per tablet
- CARTINEX 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 11.80/tabletRs. 118pay 36% more per tablet
- RANCAD OD 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 12.95/tabletRs. 129.50pay 49% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR REVULANT
- The Ranolazine may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after consuming Ranolazine.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Ranolazine.
Frequently asked questions FOR REVULANT
Q. Is ranolazine generic?
Ranolazine is a generic drug and it is available in different brand names (Ranolaz, Ranexa)
Q. Is ranolazine a blood thinner?
Ranolazine belongs to class of medication called antianginals. It is not a blood thinner
Q. Does ranolazine decrease mortality?
Ranolazine is used for treatment of angina (chest pain) and it reduces the risk of mortality.