food interaction for REVULANT
alcohol interaction for REVULANT
pregnancy interaction for REVULANT
lactation interaction for REVULANT
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR REVULANT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR REVULANT
- RANOLAZ OD 1000 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 16.20/tabletRs. 162pay 86% more per tablet
- RANX 1000 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 15.05/tabletRs. 150.50pay 73% more per tablet
- RANOZEX 1 GM TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 17/tabletRs. 170pay 95% more per tablet
- RANCAD 1000MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 14.20/tabletRs. 142pay 63% more per tablet
- RANCAD ER 1000MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 14.20/tabletRs. 142pay 63% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR REVULANT
- The Ranolazine may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after consuming Ranolazine.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Ranolazine.
Frequently asked questions FOR REVULANT
Q. Is ranolazine generic?
Ranolazine is a generic drug and it is available in different brand names (Ranolaz, Ranexa)
Q. Is ranolazine a blood thinner?
Ranolazine belongs to class of medication called antianginals. It is not a blood thinner
Q. Does ranolazine decrease mortality?
Ranolazine is used for treatment of angina (chest pain) and it reduces the risk of mortality.