food interaction for REVLAMER
alcohol interaction for REVLAMER
pregnancy interaction for REVLAMER
lactation interaction for REVLAMER
medicine interaction for REVLAMER
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR REVLAMER
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR REVLAMER 400 MG TABLET
Patients taking REVLAMER 400 MG TABLET
- 61%Thrice A Day
- 24%Twice A Day
- 13%Once A Day
- 3%Alternate Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR REVLAMER
- SEVCAR 400 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 24.50/tabletRs. 245pay 260% more per tablet
- ACUTROL C 400 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 17.77/tabletRs. 266.48pay 161% more per tablet
- SEVBAIT 400 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 21.97/tabletRs. 219.70pay 223% more per tablet
- ACUTROL 400 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 17.14/tabletRs. 257.10pay 152% more per tablet
- FOSEAL 400 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 24.66/tabletRs. 246.60pay 263% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR REVLAMER
- if you have allergy to sevelamer.
- if you have problems with bowel motility such as feeling of fullness, urge to vomit (nausea), vomiting, constipation, prolonged loose motions (diarrhea) or pain in the abdomen (symptoms of active inflammatory bowel disease).
- if you have undergone major surgery on your stomach or bowel.
Frequently asked questions FOR REVLAMER
Q. What is sevelamer carbonate/sevelamer hydrochloride?
Sevelamer is available in 2 forms - Sevelamer carbonate and sevelamer hydrochloride. Both are same in function and used to treat hyperphosphatemia (increased blood phosphate level)
Q. What is role of sevelamer in dialysis?
Sevelamer is used in patient who requires dialysis to remove extra phosphate from the blood. However, it should not be given to patients who are about to undergo dialysis soon.