Medicine Overview of Resochin Injection
Uses of Resochin Injection
Side effects of Resochin Injection
Abdominal pain, Mood changes, Vomiting, Dizziness, Muscle weakness, Loss of appetite, Hair loss, Itching, Hearing disorder, Blurred vision, Visual disturbance, Headache, Bloating, Altered heart rate, Photopsia (presence of perceived flashes of light), Eye disorder, Drowsiness, Ringing in ear, Rash.
How to use Resochin Injection
How Resochin Injection works
In Depth Information on Resochin Injection
Expert advice for Resochin Injection
- Take this medication with meals or milk to decrease the risk of stomach upset.
- This medication may cause blurred vision and may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful while driving doing anything that requires you to be alert and able to see clearly.
- Do not start or continue the chloroquine tablets, If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to chloroquine or any of the other ingredients of chloroquine tablet.
- Do not start or continue the chloroquine tablets, if you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
- Check the blood glucose levels during the treatment with chloroquine.
- Consult your doctor if you experience rash with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms (DRESS) syndrome after taking chloroquine.
- Do not use long-term high dosage therapy unless no other drug is available.
- Eye examination prior to and at 3–6 monthly intervals during use is required if patients are receiving chloroquine at continuous high doses for longer duration.
- Full blood counts should be carried out regularly. Caution is required if drugs which induce blood disorders are used concurrently.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Sometimes Resochin MD 64.5mg Injection causes blurred eyesight or makes it difficult to focus your eyes which may affect your ability to drive.
Regular monitoring of liver function tests may be advised while you are taking this medicine.