Medicine Overview of Resihance Tablet
Uses of Resihance Tablet
Side effects of Resihance Tablet
Rash, Weakness, Reduced blood platelets, Difficulty in speaking, Haemorrhage, Vomiting, Pain, Nausea, Infection, Hair loss, Fever, Anemia, Diarrhoea, Increased blood pressure, Decreased appetite, Mucosal inflammation, Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth).
How to use Resihance Tablet
How Resihance Tablet works
In Depth Information on Resihance Tablet
Expert advice for Resihance Tablet
- Do not repeat dose after vomiting. Seek your doctor’s advice. In case of missed dose, take the dose as soon as you remember on the same day. Do not take a missed dose next day.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience severe chest pain which may spread from the chest to shoulders, arms, back, neck, teeth, jaw or stomach, sudden colds sweats, or fainting.
- Inform your doctor if you have any liver disorders, bleeding disorders, high blood pressure, underwent surgery in the past or have a planned surgery.
- Inform your doctor, if you experience vomiting, stomach pain, bowel complaints with dark stools, pain, redness or blisters on palms or soles, or non-healing wounds, severe headache, eye disturbance, fits, confusion, memory loss or any other altered mental symptoms.
- Do not drive or operate machinery, if you experience treatment-related symptoms which could affect your ability to concentrate and react.
- Men and women planning pregnancy should use effective birth control while they are taking regorafenib for 2 months after they stop taking it.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if patient is allergic to regorafenib or any of its ingredients.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
However, limited information is available on use of Resihance 40mg Tablet in patients with severe kidney disease.
Regular monitoring of liver function tests is advised while you are taking this medicine. Use of Resihance 40mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with the severe liver disease.