Medicine Overview of Resihance Tablet
Rash, Weakness, Reduced blood platelets, Difficulty in speaking, Haemorrhage, Vomiting, Pain, Nausea, Infection, Hair loss, Fever, Anemia (low number of red blood cells), Diarrhoea, Increased blood pressure, Decreased appetite, Mucosal inflammation, Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth).
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Resihance 40mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
Resihance 40mg Tablet is an anti-cancer medication. It works by blocking the action of the abnormal protein that signals cancer cells to multiply. This helps to stop or slow the spread of cancer cells.
In Depth Information on Resihance Tablet
- Do not repeat dose after vomiting. Seek your doctor’s advice. In case of missed dose, take the dose as soon as you remember on the same day. Do not take a missed dose next day.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience severe chest pain which may spread from the chest to shoulders, arms, back, neck, teeth, jaw or stomach, sudden colds sweats, or fainting.
- Inform your doctor if you have any liver disorders, bleeding disorders, high blood pressure, underwent surgery in the past or have a planned surgery.
- Inform your doctor, if you experience vomiting, stomach pain, bowel complaints with dark stools, pain, redness or blisters on palms or soles, or non-healing wounds, severe headache, eye disturbance, fits, confusion, memory loss or any other altered mental symptoms.
- Do not drive or operate machinery, if you experience treatment-related symptoms which could affect your ability to concentrate and react.
- Men and women planning pregnancy should use effective birth control while they are taking regorafenib for 2 months after they stop taking it.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if patient is allergic to regorafenib or any of its ingredients.
Resihance Tablet related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Resihance 40mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Resihance 40mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
It is not known whether Resihance 40mg Tablet alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
Resihance 40mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Resihance 40mg Tablet is recommended.
However, limited information is available on use of Resihance 40mg Tablet in patients with severe kidney disease.
Resihance 40mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Resihance 40mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Regular monitoring of liver function tests is advised while you are taking this medicine. Use of Resihance 40mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with the severe liver disease.
User Submitted Feedback For Resihance 40mg Tablet
How much was the improvement? What are you using Resihance Tablet for?
Cancer of colon and rectum
Survey Participants: 6
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Resihance 40mg Tablet. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Frequently asked questions about Resihance Tablet
Yes, Resihance is used as a chemotherapy to treat cancer of stomach (gastrointestinal stromal tumors), colon or rectal, in cases who have been treated with other cancer treatments or are incurable with other treatments
Yes, Resihance has been approved by US FDA since 2012
Resihance needs to be administered orally as advised by your doctor. It is to be taken at the same time of the day
Yes, Resihance works either by shrinking the tumor or stops it from growing further.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Resihance 40mg Tablet: SYN, PWN, DVH, MAX, HPC, PEN, HBV, MMS, DFP, OLT, HGI, SLN, HEX, RUS, JSL, ABP, TOM, ATL, PLT, QTM, BAL, MAM, WSI, BSN, RHL, RSA, SBA, KHC, CLT, PPR, BIO, BDN, PRN, OHM, USF, SAF, PMA, STA, MPC, ZVP, MAK, SWP, NDP, SGH, MLC, GBL, SDM, THP, KHH, RWP, BHP, VDH, QLF, OIP, KMC, 9T9, SHD, PNT, MDO, HTS, AYU, BBS, SWA, ENP, IPL, ANT, EVP, NXG, PVP, RDH, NTB, JVN, AGT, TFP, BHM, NAS, SHP, OWP, VRS, JIV, PTI, INC, BLE, NVL, RPI, BMJ, DGN, GHR, AMR, ATP, HNP, AYM, NSL, DAO, SJP, NVY, DPL, IAD, LCC, BAP, AAR, JVO, GTC, EMB, HAT, FGH, ADT, HZF, TNH, MSD, RDR, ZEL, SGC, HSP, GNC, GPT, DYG, HMP, NNH, RKS, BTM, LHA, DLP, EQN, WHL, P2P, RJH, RSS, GPP, SVH, DHR, TRP, ESY, AAY, VNS, MDH, ARD, SHC, RHW, UMP, RPP, HIP, GTK, SRG, SCH, SBL, SSA, DPP