food interaction for REPA
alcohol interaction for REPA
pregnancy interaction for REPA
lactation interaction for REPA
medicine interaction for REPA
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR REPA
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR REPA
- EUREPA 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 12/tabletRs. 120pay 201% more per tablet
- NOVONORM 1 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Novo Nordisk India Pvt LtdRs. 10.33/tabletRs. 154.95pay 159% more per tablet
- RAPILIN 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 6.34/tabletRs. 63.40pay 59% more per tablet
- PAGE 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.40/tabletRs. 44pay 10% more per tablet
- REGAN 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 4.80/tabletRs. 48pay 20% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR REPA
- Repaglinide does not help patients who have type 1 diabetes.
- Swallow the tablets with a glass of water before the meals or within 30 minutes after the main meal.
- Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after consuming Repaglinide.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Repaglinide.
- Notify your doctor if you have any liver problem or kidney disease.
- Notify your doctor about
if you are about to undergo a major surgery.
Frequently asked questions FOR REPA
Q. Is repaglinide a sulfonylurea drug?
Repaglinide belongs to a category of drugs called as meglinitinides. It is not a sulfonyl urea drug
Q. What is repaglinide used for?
Repaglinide is used for the management of type 2 diabetes mellitus in adults
Q. Is repaglinide safe?
Yes. Repaglinide is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor
Q. Does repaglinide cause weight gain?
Repaglinide may cause weight gain. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor.