food interaction for REPA
alcohol interaction for REPA
pregnancy interaction for REPA
lactation interaction for REPA
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for REPA
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for REPA
- EUREPA 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 12/tabletRs. 120pay 201% more per tablet
- NOVONORM 1 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Novo Nordisk India Pvt LtdRs. 10.33/tabletRs. 154.95pay 159% more per tablet
- RAPILIN 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 6.34/tabletRs. 63.40pay 59% more per tablet
- PAGE 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.40/tabletRs. 44pay 10% more per tablet
- REPAGE 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Shilpex PharmysisRs. 9.90/tabletRs. 99pay 148% more per tablet
- Dr. T. Rajdev PatroMBBS, Diploma, Diploma, Diploma, DNB, Diploma, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Atul LuthraMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Beena BansalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Richa ChaturvediMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Raman AbhiMBBS, MD
Expert advice for REPA
- Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.
- Do not take repaglinide if you have type 1 diabetes or diabetic ketoacidosis (increased level of acid in the blood due to diabetes); liver or kidney disorder; serious infection or illness.
- Avoid using repaglinide if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Do not drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery while taking the drug as it may cause dizziness due to changes in blood sugar level.
Frequently asked questions for REPA
Q.Is repaglinide a sulfonylurea drug?
Repaglinide belongs to a category of drugs called as meglinitinides. It is not a sulfonyl urea drug
Q.What is repaglinide used for?
Repaglinide is used for the management of type 2 diabetes mellitus in adults
Q.Is repaglinide safe?
Yes. Repaglinide is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor
Q.Does repaglinide cause weight gain?
Repaglinide may cause weight gain. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor.