food interaction for RENVELA
alcohol interaction for RENVELA
pregnancy interaction for RENVELA
lactation interaction for RENVELA
medicine interaction for RENVELA
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR RENVELA
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR RENVELA 800 MG TABLET
Patients taking RENVELA 800 MG TABLET
- 62%Thrice A Day
- 22%Twice A Day
- 8%Once A Day
- 5%Alternate Day
- 2%Four Times A Day
- 1%Once A Week
SUBSTITUTES FOR RENVELA
- SEVCAR 800 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 40.09/tabletRs. 400.90save 5% more per tablet
- ACUTROL C 800MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 35.90/tabletRs. 359save 15% more per tablet
- SEVBAIT 800 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 36.30/tabletRs. 363save 14% more per tablet
- FOSEAL 800 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 43.92/tabletRs. 439.20pay 5% more per tablet
- PHOSCUT 800 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Steadfast Medishield Pvt LtdRs. 18/tabletRs. 180save 57% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR RENVELA
- if you have allergy to sevelamer.
- if you have problems with bowel motility such as feeling of fullness, urge to vomit (nausea), vomiting, constipation, prolonged loose motions (diarrhea) or pain in the abdomen (symptoms of active inflammatory bowel disease).
- if you have undergone major surgery on your stomach or bowel.
Frequently asked questions FOR RENVELA
Q. What is sevelamer carbonate/sevelamer hydrochloride?
Sevelamer is available in 2 forms - Sevelamer carbonate and sevelamer hydrochloride. Both are same in function and used to treat hyperphosphatemia (increased blood phosphate level)
Q. What is role of sevelamer in dialysis?
Sevelamer is used in patient who requires dialysis to remove extra phosphate from the blood. However, it should not be given to patients who are about to undergo dialysis soon.