food interaction for RENOPRESS
alcohol interaction for RENOPRESS
pregnancy interaction for RENOPRESS
lactation interaction for RENOPRESS
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for RENOPRESS
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for RENOPRESS 5 MG TABLET XL
Patients taking RENOPRESS 5 MG TABLET XL
- 69%Twice A Day
- 29%Once A Day
- 2%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for RENOPRESS
- PRAZOPRESS 5 MG TABLET XL(14 tablet xl in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 10.57/tablet xlRs. 148pay 9% more per tablet xl
- PRAZOPILL 5 MG TABLET XL(10 tablet xl in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.50/tablet xlRs. 95save 2% more per tablet xl
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for RENOPRESS
- The drug can cause dizziness, drowziness or nausea. Consult your doctor, if these side effects do not improve.
- Take the drug with food or at bedtime to avoid side effects.
- Check your blood pressure 1 week after starting this drug and consult your doctor, if it has not improved.
- Do not drive or use any tools or machinery after taking prazosin.
Frequently asked questions for RENOPRESS
Q.What is minipress xl?
Minipress XL is a brand (proprietary) name of prazosin drug. Prazosin is an alpha blocker used in the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension)
Q.Is prazosin an opiate, narcotic, benzodiazepine, or beta-blocker?
No. Prazosin is not narcotic. It doesn't belong to opiate, benzodiazepine or beta blocker class. Prazosin is an alpha blocker used in the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension)
Q.Is prazosin safe?
Prazosin is generally well tolerated. Self-medication is always harmful, so it should be used only under the guidance and recommendations of a doctor
Q.Is prazosin addictive?
No. Prazosin does not have habit forming potential.