food interaction for RENOKINASE
alcohol interaction for RENOKINASE
pregnancy interaction for RENOKINASE
lactation interaction for RENOKINASE
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for RENOKINASE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for RENOKINASE
- U FRAG 500000 IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Bharat Serums & Vaccines LtdRs. 3799/injectionRs. 3799pay 117% more per injection
- KD UNASE 500000 IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Vhb Life Sciences IncRs. 3400/injectionRs. 3400pay 94% more per injection
- UROKINASE TTK 500000IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)TTK Healthcare LtdRs. 3640/injectionRs. 3640pay 108% more per injection
- MEDINASE 500000IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Life Medicare & Biotech Pvt LtdRs. 3428.57/injectionRs. 3428.57pay 96% more per injection
- UROKEN 500000IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Chandra Bhagat Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 3600/injectionRs. 3600pay 105% more per injection
- Dr. Hemant GandhiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
Expert advice for RENOKINASE
- Special care should be taken while using urokinase if you recently have had bleeding from stomach or intestines, had surgery or had given blood recently, had heart problems, have severe blood vessel in the brain or are above 75 years of age.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking medication like heparin or other anticoagulants, aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents (NSAIDs), dipyridamole or dextrans.
- Avoid taking aspirin or ibuprofen to treat a fever after you have received urokinase as it may increase your risk of bleeding.
- Avoid activities that may increase your risk of bleeding or injury.
Frequently asked questions for RENOKINASE
Q.What is urokinase made from/ found/ produced?
Urokinase is man-made product developed using a protein that occurs naturally in the kidneys. It is obtained from human neonatal kidney cells grown in tissue culture.