food interaction for RENOCEL
alcohol interaction for RENOCEL
pregnancy interaction for RENOCEL
lactation interaction for RENOCEL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for RENOCEL
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for RENOCEL 6000 IU PREFILLED SYRINGE
Patients taking RENOCEL 6000 IU PREFILLED SYRINGE
- 60%Twice A Week
- 40%Once A Week
SUBSTITUTES for RENOCEL
- EPOTREND 6000IU PREFILLED SYRINGE(0.6 ML prefilled syringe in packet)Anthem BiopharmaRs. 2260/ML of prefilled syringeRs. 2260pay 8% more per ML of prefilled syringe
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Hemant GandhiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
Expert advice for RENOCEL
- Patients with heart diseases.
- Patients with chronic kidney disease.
- Pregnant or breast feeding women.
Frequently asked questions for RENOCEL
Q.What does hyoscine treat ?
Hyoscine is used for treating motion sickness
Q.How does it work?
It is also used for relief from spasm in the genito-urinary tract, gastro-intestinal tract as well as during irritable bowel syndrome (IBD). Hyoscine acts by relaxing the smooth muscles and by inhibiting secretions in the lining of the gastro-intestinal tract
Q.Is hyoscine the same as scopolamine?
Scopolamine is the brand name of hyoscine
Q.Is it an anti-histamine?
It is not an anti-histamine
Q.Can I take paracetamol/ibuprofen/painkillers with hyoscine?
Hyoscine is not known to interact with paracetamol/ibuprofen/painkillers.Drugs are known to interact with each other and cause adverse effects.Any drug used in combination with hyoscine should be as per the doctor's advice
Q.Does hyoscine cause drowsiness or relieve nausea?
Hyoscine is known to relieve nausea and may cause drowsiness as a side effect.