Medicine Overview of Relief Ear Drop
Uses of Relief Ear Drop
Relief Ear Drop is used in the treatment of dry eye disease.
Side effects of Relief Ear Drop
Allergic reaction, Blurred vision, Eye discharge, Eye irritation, Eye itching, Eye pain, Foreign body sensation in eyes, Increased production of tears, Eye redness, Visual impairment.
How to use Relief Ear Drop
This medicine is for external use only.Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Hold the dropper close to the eye/ear without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid or ear. Wipe off extra liquid.
How Relief Ear Drop works
Relief ear drop is an artificial tear and moistens the surface of the eye (including artificial eyes) in the same way as natural tears.
In Depth Information on Relief Ear Drop
Expert advice for Relief Ear Drop
- Do consult your doctor immediately: If you develop eye pain, If you develop headache, If your vision changes, If redness or irritation in the eye persists or worsens.
- Eye drops of other medications should be administered 15 min before using carboxymethylcellulose eye drops.
- Remove your contact lenses before use of carboxymethylcellulose eye drops and wait for at least 15 min before you insert them again.
- Carboxymethylcellulose eye drops are intended to be used for the eyes only.
- Do not touch the eyelids or surrounding areas with the dropper tip of the eye drop bottle, to avoid contamination.
- Do not use the eye drop if it changes color or becomes cloudy, In case of single-use container, ensure that the container is intact and use immediately after opening you may experience brief blurring of vision immediately upon use of carboxymethylcellulose eye drops. Wait until vision has cleared before driving or operating machinery.
- Do consult your doctor before using carboxymethylcellulose if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Relief Ear Drop
No interaction found
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Relief Ear Drop du+more
ring lactation. Please consult your doctor....
Relief Ear Drop may cause blurring of your vision for a shor+more
t time just after its use. Do not drive until your vision is clear....
Relief Ear Drop is probably safe to use in patients with kid+more
ney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Relief Ear Drop may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Relief Ear Drop is probably safe to use in patients with liv+more
er disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Relief Ear Drop may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
If you miss a dose of Carboxymethylcellulose, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Relief NA Ear Drop
Frequently asked questions for Carboxymethylcellulose
Relief belongs to a class of medicines called eye lubricants or artificial tears. It is used in the treatment of dry eye symptoms such as soreness, burning, irritation and discomfort.
Yes. Relief is safe when used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
Substitutes for Relief
No substitutes found for this medicine