Drug interaction for REESHAPE
SALT INFORMATION for REESHAPEOrlistat(120 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Allergic reaction, Back pain, Body ache, Difficulty in controlling bowel movements, Light colored stools, Dark colored urine, Diarrhoea, Fever, Anxiety, Headache, Irregular menstrual cycle, Jaundice, Ankle swelling, Limb swelling, Nausea, Rectal pain, Rectal discomfort, Sticky stools, Stomach pain, Stomach pain / epigastric pain, Vomiting, Weakness, Yellow discoloration of skin
SUBSTITUTES for REESHAPE
- LIPOCUT 120 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 44.95/capsuleRs. 449.50pay 3% more per capsule
- ORLICA 120 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 46.10/capsuleRs. 461pay 6% more per capsule
- OBELIT 120 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 48/capsuleRs. 480pay 10% more per capsule
- O STAT 120 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 31.16/capsuleRs. 311.59save 28% more per capsule
- OLISAT 120 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)BioconRs. 38/capsuleRs. 380save 13% more per capsule
Expert advice for REESHAPE
- Orlistat should not be taken if patient is allergic to orlistat.
- It should not be taken by those who have malabsorption (poor absorption) issues.
- It should not be taken by women who are breast feeding.
- It should not be taken with a high fat meal.
- Do not use this drug if you are pregnant.