food interaction for REESHAPE
alcohol interaction for REESHAPE
pregnancy interaction for REESHAPE
lactation interaction for REESHAPE
Avoid Reeshape 120mg capsule with high-fat meals such as olive oil, nuts & seeds (Brazil nuts), dark chocolate, butter and meat.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for REESHAPE
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for REESHAPE 120MG CAPSULE
Patients taking REESHAPE 120MG CAPSULE
- 46%Twice A Day
- 26%Once A Day
- 12%Thrice A Day
- 9%Alternate Day
- 4%Thrice A week
- 1%Twice A Week
- 1%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES for REESHAPE
- LIPOCUT 120 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 44.95/capsuleRs. 449.50pay 3% more per capsule
- ORLICA 120 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 46.10/capsuleRs. 461pay 6% more per capsule
- OBELIT 120 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 52.30/capsuleRs. 523pay 20% more per capsule
- O STAT 120 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 31.16/capsuleRs. 311.59save 28% more per capsule
- OLISAT 120 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)BioconRs. 38/capsuleRs. 380save 13% more per capsule
Top Bariatric Surgeons
- Dr. Shalabh MohanMBBS, MS, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet ShahMBBS, MS, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sandeep MalhotraMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Asfar AliMBBS, MS, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Azhar PerwaizMBBS, MS, DNB
Expert advice for REESHAPE
- Orlistat should not be taken if patient is allergic to orlistat.
- It should not be taken by those who have malabsorption (poor absorption) issues.
- It should not be taken by women who are breast feeding.
- It should not be taken with a high fat meal.
- Do not use this drug if you are pregnant.
Frequently asked questions for REESHAPE
Q.Is Orlistat available in India?
Orlistat is available in India with the brand names Orlean, Vyfat, Lipocut, Olistat, Obelit, Orlica, Reeshape, Xenical and Zerofat
Q.Is Orlistat safe and effective?
Orlistat is safe and effective if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is Orlistat available without prescription?
Orlistat as Alli is available without prescription but Xenical is available only with prescription. Always consult your doctor regarding its use
Q.How long can I take Orlistat?
Therapy should not continue for more than 6 months along with diet and exercise. If the patient does not lose weight in 12 weeks he/she should consult the doctor and follow his advice
Q.Can I take Orlistat with anti-depressants, antibiotics, gabapentine, levothyroxine, venlafaxine, metformin, raspberry ketones?
All these drugs are known to have some drug-drug interactions with Orlistat and hence should be taken together only based on doctor's recommendation
Q.Does Orlistat burn existing fat or reduce appetite?
Orlistat prevents absorption of fat from the food in the intestine. It does not burn fat. Orlistat may cause reduction of appetite
Q.Does Orlistat affect the liver or cause cancer?
No studies of Orlistat affecting the liver or causing cancer have been reported.