food interaction for REE
alcohol interaction for REE
pregnancy interaction for REE
lactation interaction for REE
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR REE
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR REE 1GM INJECTION
Patients taking REE 1GM INJECTION
- 35%Thrice A week
- 29%Twice A Week
- 18%Once A Day
- 12%Once A Week
- 6%Twice A Month
SUBSTITUTES FOR REE
- NUCARNIT 1 GM INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 35.47/ML of injectionRs. 177.35pay 10% more per ML of injection
- RECARNIT 1 GM INJECTION(1 injection in vial)LG LifesciencesRs. 130/injectionRs. 130pay 303% more per injection
- CARNILEV 1GM INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Ajanta Pharma LtdRs. 20.19/ML of injectionRs. 100.96save 37% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR REE
- Take during or immediately after the meals and consume slowly.
- Take at evenly spaced times throughout the day (every 3 or 4 hours).
- Monitor your blood glucose levels regularly during levocarnitine treatment.
- Take precautions during levocarnitine treatment as you may be at risk of bleeding.
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levocarnitine or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR REE
Q. Is levocarnitine OTC?
Levocarnitine is not an OTC. It is sold only upon a prescription by a registered medical practitioner
Q. Is levocarnitine the same as l-carnitine?
Levocarnitine is otherwise known as l-carnitine
Q. Is levocarnitine a steroid?
No. Levocarnitine is an amino acid derivative.