food interaction for REDUCE
alcohol interaction for REDUCE
pregnancy interaction for REDUCE
lactation interaction for REDUCE
medicine interaction for REDUCE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR REDUCE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR REDUCE
- SINTRIM 10MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Zyphar's Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 11.54/capsuleRs. 115.38save 8% more per capsule
- SLIM TRIM 10MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 1.94/capsuleRs. 19.45save 84% more per capsule
- SIBUSLIM 10 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Ind Swift Laboratories LtdRs. 1.62/capsuleRs. 16.25save 87% more per capsule
- DEOBESE 10 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 5.29/capsuleRs. 52.88save 58% more per capsule
- SIBUTRIM 10 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 18.38/capsuleRs. 183.76pay 47% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR REDUCE
Frequently asked questions FOR REDUCE
Q. Is sibutramine addictive?
Sibutramine, when taken beyond the prescription period or at high doses may cause addiction. Please follow your doctor's advice for the duration and dose of sibutramine
Q. Is sibutramine available in India?
Sibutramine has been withdrawn in India
Q. Does sibutramine cause hair loss?
Sibutramine is not known to cause hair loss. Pease consult your doctor if you experience any such effect.