food interaction for REDGREL
alcohol interaction for REDGREL
pregnancy interaction for REDGREL
lactation interaction for REDGREL
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for REDGREL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for REDGREL
- CLOPITAB 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 5.67/tabletRs. 85save 11% more per tablet
- PLAVIX 75 MG TABLET(14 tablets in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 6.76/tabletRs. 94.66pay 6% more per tablet
- CLAVIX 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.63/tabletRs. 99.39pay 4% more per tablet
- CERUVIN 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 6.76/tabletRs. 101.43pay 6% more per tablet
- CLOPIVAS 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 4.79/tabletRs. 71.82save 25% more per tablet
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet SethiMBBS, DNB, DM
Expert advice for REDGREL
Frequently asked questions for REDGREL
Q.What is Deplatt CV 20?
Deplatt CV 20 is a combination of clopidogrel 75 mg, atorvastatin 10 mg and aspirin 75 mg
Q.Is clopidogrel a narcotic/ controlled substance?
No. Clopidogrel is not narcotic/ controlled substance.