food interaction for REDGREL
alcohol interaction for REDGREL
pregnancy interaction for REDGREL
lactation interaction for REDGREL
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for REDGREL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for REDGREL
- DEPLATT 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 12.60/tabletRs. 126pay 6% more per tablet
- CLAVIX 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.70/tabletRs. 97save 18% more per tablet
- CLOPIVAS 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 7.38/tabletRs. 73.82save 38% more per tablet
- CLOPITAB 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 8.15/tabletRs. 81.50save 32% more per tablet
- CLOPI 150MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 18.62/tabletRs. 74.50pay 57% more per tablet
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for REDGREL
Frequently asked questions for REDGREL
Q.What is Deplatt CV 20?
Deplatt CV 20 is a combination of clopidogrel 75 mg, atorvastatin 10 mg and aspirin 75 mg
Q.Is clopidogrel a narcotic/ controlled substance?
No. Clopidogrel is not narcotic/ controlled substance.