food interaction for RECLIDE
alcohol interaction for RECLIDE
pregnancy interaction for RECLIDE
lactation interaction for RECLIDE
SALT INFORMATION for RECLIDE
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for RECLIDE MR 30 TABLET
Patients taking RECLIDE MR 30 TABLET
- 65%Once A Day
- 31%Twice A Day
- 2%Alternate Day
- 2%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for RECLIDE
- DIANORM OD 30 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 4.35/tabletRs. 43.45save 29% more per tablet
- GLIX MR 30 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Indi PharmaRs. 4.33/tabletRs. 43.25save 30% more per tablet
- AZUKON MR TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.80/tabletRs. 48save 22% more per tablet
- CLAGLID MR 30MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Proqol HealthcareRs. 6/tabletRs. 60save 2% more per tablet
- GLICLAPACK 30MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Koye Pharmaceuticals Pvt ltdRs. 5.50/tabletRs. 165save 11% more per tablet
- Dr. Atul LuthraMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Beena BansalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Neelima MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. Rajesh KumarMBBS, MD, Diploma, CCT
- Dr. J. K. SharmaMBBS, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for RECLIDE
- Type 2 diabetes can be controlled with a proper diet alone or a diet along with exercise. A planned diet and exercising are always important when you have diabetes, even when you are taking antidiabetic medicines.
- Low blood sugar is life-threatening. Low blood sugar may develop due to:
- Delay or missing scheduled meals or snacks.
- Exercising more than usual.
- Drinking a significant amount of alcohol.
- Using too much insulin.
- Sickness (vomiting or diarrhea).
- Symptoms of low blood sugar (alarming signs) are fast heartbeat, sweating, cool and pale skin, feeling shaky, confusion or irritability, headache, nausea, and nightmares. Make sure that you have access to quick-acting sugar sources that treat low blood sugar. Consuming some form of quick-acting sugars immediately after the appearance of the symptoms will prevent the low blood sugar levels from worsening.
- Consuming alcohol may increase the chance of severe low blood sugar.
- Gliclazide does not help patients who have type 1 diabetes.
Frequently asked questions for RECLIDE
Q.Is gliclazide same or, better than metformin?
Gliclazide and metformin belong to different class of drugs and act but separate mechanism. No significant difference between gliclazide and metformin was reported in clinical studies as regards their ability to reduce blood sugar
Q.Is gliclazide the same as glipizide?
No,gliclazide and glipizide belong to a class of drugs known as sulphonylureas
Q.Is gliclazide a statin or, steroid?
No,gliclazide belongs to sulfonylurea category of antidiabetic drug class
Q.What is Glizid M?
Glizid M is a combination product that contains gliclazide and metformin. Both drugs are used to lower blood glucose levels in adult with type 2 diabetes mellitus that is not controlled by diet and exercise alone.