food interaction for RECLIDE tablet
alcohol interaction for RECLIDE tablet
pregnancy interaction for RECLIDE tablet
lactation interaction for RECLIDE tablet
medicine interaction for RECLIDE tablet
It is better to take Reclide mr 30 tablet with food.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Reclide mr 30 tablet is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR RECLIDE 30mg tablet
Reclide tablet uses
Reclide mr 30 tablet is used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes
How reclide tablet works
Reclide mr 30 tablet increases the amount of insulin released by the pancreas, which in turn lowers the blood glucose levels.
Common side effects of reclide tablet
Hypoglycemia (Low blood sugar level), Nausea, Headache, Dizziness
COMMON DOSAGE FOR RECLIDE MR 30 TABLET
Patients taking RECLIDE MR 30 TABLET
- 70%Once A Day
- 26%Twice A Day
- 3%Thrice A Day
- 1%Alternate Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR RECLIDE tablet
- DIAMICRON MR 30MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Serdia Pharmaceuticals India Pvt LtdRs. 6.90/tabletRs. 69pay 12% more per tablet
- GLIZID -MR 30MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 7.77/tabletRs. 77.70pay 26% more per tablet
- GLYCINORM OD 30MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 6.40/tabletRs. 64pay 4% more per tablet
- DIANORM OD 30MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 4.75/tabletRs. 47.50save 23% more per tablet
- GLIX MR 30MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Indi PharmaRs. 4.75/tabletRs. 47.45save 23% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR RECLIDE tablet
- The most common and serious side effect is hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level). If you consume excessive alcohol or if you have irregular dietary patterns, you are at an increased risk of hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level). Do not skip meals when taking this medicine.
- Please be aware of signs and symptoms of low blood sugar (dizziness, tremor, sweating, headache).
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- Tell your doctor if you are planning to get pregnant or pregnant or breastfeeding.
- It should be avoided or use with caution if you are also taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents (NSAIDs), alcohol, β-blockers and ACE inhibitors.
- Do not change the dose without consulting your doctor.
Frequently asked questions FOR RECLIDE 30mg tablet
Q. Is gliclazide same or, better than metformin?
Gliclazide and metformin belong to different class of drugs and act but separate mechanism. No significant difference between gliclazide and metformin was reported in clinical studies as regards their ability to reduce blood sugar
Q. Is gliclazide the same as glipizide?
No,gliclazide and glipizide belong to a class of drugs known as sulphonylureas
Q. Is gliclazide a statin or, steroid?
No,gliclazide belongs to sulfonylurea category of antidiabetic drug class
Q. What is Glizid M?
Glizid M is a combination product that contains gliclazide and metformin. Both drugs are used to lower blood glucose levels in adult with type 2 diabetes mellitus that is not controlled by diet and exercise alone.