food interaction for RECARTIX DN
alcohol interaction for RECARTIX DN
pregnancy interaction for RECARTIX DN
lactation interaction for RECARTIX DN
medicine interaction for RECARTIX DN
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR RECARTIX DN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR RECARTIX DN
- ARTHOCERIN 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Pulse PharmaceuticalsRs. 7.90/tabletRs. 79pay 81% more per tablet
- KNEESAFE TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Maverick Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 8.92/tabletRs. 89.20pay 104% more per tablet
- ARTICERIN 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alchemist Life Science LtdRs. 4.40/tabletRs. 44pay 1% more per tablet
- DALET 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr. Johns Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 9.42/tabletRs. 94.23pay 115% more per tablet
- DIAJOINT 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Meyer Organics Pvt LtdRs. 7.95/tabletRs. 79.50pay 82% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR RECARTIX DN
- Do not take diacerein, if you are allergic to diacerein or any of the other ingredient.
- Consult your doctor before using diacerein, if you have a history of any kidney problems; liver disease; chronic inflammatory conditions of the gut; or any dehydration problems.
- Avoid using diacerein, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR RECARTIX DN
Q. What is diacerein used for?
Diacerein is used for treating swelling and pain in the joints due to osteoarthritis
Q. How does diacerein work?
Diacerein belongs to a class of medication call anthraquinones. It acts by blocking chemicals which cause inflammation and destruction of cartilage in the body
Q. Is diacerein safe?
Diacerein is safe when taken for an indication and at a dose strictly instructed by your doctor
Q. Is diacerein a steroid or painkiller?
Diacerein is not a steroid or pain killer
Q. What is diacerein with a glucosamine tab?
Diacerein is sometimes sold in combination with glucosamine for treating symptoms of osteoarthritis.