food interaction for REBOTIN
alcohol interaction for REBOTIN
pregnancy interaction for REBOTIN
lactation interaction for REBOTIN
medicine interaction for REBOTIN
SALT INFORMATION FOR REBOTIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR REBOTIN
Expert advice FOR REBOTIN
- Take Reboxetine only as directed by your doctor. Do not take it more often or for a longer period of time.
- You may have to take Reboxetine at least for 4 weeks or longer before you begin to feel better.
- Do not discontinue the use of Reboxetine, unless the doctor has advised you. This may increase the chances of side effects.
- Reboxetine should be taken with food to minimize the chances of an upset stomach.
- Avoid driving after taking
as it may cause drowsiness, blurred vision, dizziness and confusion.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Reboxetine, it may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness.
- Reboxetine may cause a higher risk of suicidal thoughts and behaviour changes.
- Reboxetine causes sleepiness, so it's good for people who have trouble sleeping (insomnia).
Frequently asked questions FOR REBOTIN
Q. Is reboxetine an SSRI/ a stimulant/ good for anxiety?
Reboxetine is an antidepressant that belongs to class of medicines called norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. It is not a stimulant and it is used in acute treatment of depressive illness including major depression
Q. Does reboxetine cause weight gain/ weight loss?
Reboxetine is not known to cause weight gain or loss. However, please consult your doctor regarding its use.