food interaction for REBOTIN
alcohol interaction for REBOTIN
pregnancy interaction for REBOTIN
lactation interaction for REBOTIN
SALT INFORMATION for REBOTIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for REBOTIN
- REBOXXIN 2MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Wockhardt LtdRs. 1.76/tabletRs. 17.60pay 10% more per tablet
- NAREBOX 2MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 2.60/tabletRs. 26pay 62% more per tablet
- Dr. Neha Bansal
- Dr. Samir ParikhMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Anurag MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Rahul ChandhokMBBS, MD
Expert advice for REBOTIN
- Take Reboxetine only as directed by your doctor. Do not take it more often or for a longer period of time.
- You may have to take Reboxetine at least for 4 weeks or longer before you begin to feel better.
- Do not discontinue the use of Reboxetine, unless the doctor has advised you. This may increase the chances of side effects.
- Reboxetine should be taken with food to minimize the chances of an upset stomach.
- Avoid driving after taking <med_name > as it may cause drowsiness, blurred vision, dizziness and confusion.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Reboxetine, it may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness.
- Reboxetine may cause a higher risk of suicidal thoughts and behaviour changes.
- Reboxetine causes sleepiness, so it's good for people who have trouble sleeping (insomnia).
Frequently asked questions for REBOTIN
Q.Is reboxetine an SSRI/ a stimulant/ good for anxiety?
Reboxetine is an antidepressant that belongs to class of medicines called norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. It is not a stimulant and it is used in acute treatment of depressive illness including major depression
Q.Does reboxetine cause weight gain/ weight loss?
Reboxetine is not known to cause weight gain or loss. However, please consult your doctor regarding its use.