food interaction for RAZEL
alcohol interaction for RAZEL
pregnancy interaction for RAZEL
lactation interaction for RAZEL
Avoid Razel 10 mg tablet with high-fat meals such as olive oil, nuts & seeds (Brazil nuts), dark chocolate, butter and meat.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for RAZEL
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for RAZEL 10 MG TABLET
Patients taking RAZEL 10 MG TABLET
- 86%Once A Day
- 7%Thrice A week
- 5%Twice A Day
- 1%Twice A Week
SUBSTITUTES for RAZEL
- ROSUVAS 10 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 14/tabletRs. 210pay 10% more per tablet
- ROZAVEL 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 13.60/tabletRs. 136pay 7% more per tablet
- ROSEDAY 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 7.85/tabletRs. 78.50save 38% more per tablet
- ROZUCOR 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 15.20/tabletRs. 152pay 20% more per tablet
- NOVASTAT 10 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 10.60/tabletRs. 159save 16% more per tablet
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet SethiMBBS, DNB, DM
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for RAZEL
- Watch out for Muscle Symptoms. Please consult your doctor if you have any unexplained muscle pain,weakness or tenderness.
- Liver enzyme monitoring. Monitor liver enzymes before and after treatment. It can increase liver enzymes.
- Consult your doctor if you notice dark urine or yellowing of eyes or skin.
- It can cause or worsen diabetes so appropiate precautions should be taken
- Do not take antacids for atleast 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Do not take rosuvastatin if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to rosuvastatin or any of the other ingredients of rosuvastatin.
- Do not take this drug if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions for RAZEL
Q.Is rosuvastatin lipophilic?
No. It is hydrophilic in nature
Q.Is rosuvastatin safe?
Rosuvastatin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is rosuvastatin gluten free?
Yes, rosuvastatin is gluten fre
Q.Is rosuvastatin better than simvastatin?
Rosuvastatin is better than simvastatin as this is longer acting, more potent and has less side effects. Although, Rosuvastatinand simvastatin belong to same class of medication called as HMG CoA reductase inhibitor (or statins) with similar action