food interaction for RASILEZ HCT
alcohol interaction for RASILEZ HCT
pregnancy interaction for RASILEZ HCT
lactation interaction for RASILEZ HCT
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for RASILEZ HCT
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for RASILEZ HCTNo substitutes found
- Dr. Hemant GandhiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
Expert advice for RASILEZ HCT
- Avoid taking potassium supplements and potassium-rich foods like banana and broccoli.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or planning to become pregnant.
- Your doctor may recommend a change in the lifestyle to lower your blood pressure. It may include:
- Consume fruits, vegetables, low-fat dairy products, and reduce saturated-total fat.
- Reduce daily dietary sodium intake as much as possible, ideally to 65 mmol/day (1.5 g/day sodium or 3.8 g/day sodium chloride).
- Regular aerobic physical activity (at least 30 minutes/day, most days of the week).
Frequently asked questions for RASILEZ HCT
Q.Is aliskiren an ACE inhibitor?
No aliskiren is not an ACE inhibitor. It is a renin inhibitor
Q.Is aliskiren safe and approved by the FDA?
Yes aliskiren is approved by the FDA. It is safe when taken at a dosage and duration prescribed by the doctor
Q.How does aliskiren reduce blood pressure/ work?
Aliskiren prevents the release of substances which tighten the blood vessels and helping them relax, thereby reducing the blood pressure
Q.What is aliskiren fumarate?
Aliskiren fumarate is a salt form of aliskiren which is used for treating high blood pressure
Q.Does aliskiren reduce blood pressure?
Yes aliskiren reduces blood pressure
Q.Does it cause hair loss?
It is usually not known to cause hair loss. If any such side effect is observed, please consult your doctor
Q.Does metformin, lisinopril or amlodipine contain aliskiren?
No. Aliskiren is not present in metformin, lisinopril or amlodipine.
Q.Hydrochlorothiazide is a diuretic,which increases the excretion of urine?
Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.Is hydrochlorothiazide a statin/ opiate?
No.It is the derivative of chlorothiazide
Q.Is hydrochlorothiazide bad for your kidneys?
No.Hydrochlorthiazide is a safe drug at prescribed dose by your doctor. Consult your doctor if you have kidney disease and follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.Can I take hydrochlorothiazide with lisinopril/ ibuprofen/ synthroid/ aspirin/ potassium/ phentermine/ losartan/ naproxen/ magnesium/ vitamins?
Taking other medicines may alter the effects of hydrochlorothiazide. Always consult your doctor for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required
Q.Does hydrochlorothiazide cause diabetes/ erectile dysfunction/ weight loss/ gout/ constipation/tinnitus/ potassium loss?
Hydrochlorothiazide causing these side effects is rare or uncommon. However, consult your doctor if you experience any of these side effects
Q.Does hydrochlorothiazide have sulfa in it?
Yes.Hydrochlorothiazide has sulfa and it is chemically known as 6-chloro- 3, 4-dihydro-2 H-1, 2, 4-benzothiadiazine-7-sulfonamide 1, 1-dioxide
Q.Does hydrochlorothiazide clean your system?
No.Hydrochlorothiazide reduces extra fluid in the body.