food interaction for RASILEZ
alcohol interaction for RASILEZ
pregnancy interaction for RASILEZ
lactation interaction for RASILEZ
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for RASILEZ
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for RASILEZ
- RASILEZ FCT 150MG TABLET(7 tablets in strip)Novartis India LtdRs. 48.96/tabletRs. 342.75same price
- Dr. Hemant GandhiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet SethiMBBS, DNB, DM
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
Expert advice for RASILEZ
- Avoid taking potassium supplements and potassium-rich foods like banana and broccoli.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or planning to become pregnant.
- Your doctor may recommend a change in the lifestyle to lower your blood pressure. It may include:
- Consume fruits, vegetables, low-fat dairy products, and reduce saturated-total fat.
- Reduce daily dietary sodium intake as much as possible, ideally to 65 mmol/day (1.5 g/day sodium or 3.8 g/day sodium chloride).
- Regular aerobic physical activity (at least 30 minutes/day, most days of the week).
Frequently asked questions for RASILEZ
Q.Is aliskiren an ACE inhibitor?
No aliskiren is not an ACE inhibitor. It is a renin inhibitor
Q.Is aliskiren safe and approved by the FDA?
Yes aliskiren is approved by the FDA. It is safe when taken at a dosage and duration prescribed by the doctor
Q.How does aliskiren reduce blood pressure/ work?
Aliskiren prevents the release of substances which tighten the blood vessels and helping them relax, thereby reducing the blood pressure
Q.What is aliskiren fumarate?
Aliskiren fumarate is a salt form of aliskiren which is used for treating high blood pressure
Q.Does aliskiren reduce blood pressure?
Yes aliskiren reduces blood pressure
Q.Does it cause hair loss?
It is usually not known to cause hair loss. If any such side effect is observed, please consult your doctor
Q.Does metformin, lisinopril or amlodipine contain aliskiren?
No. Aliskiren is not present in metformin, lisinopril or amlodipine.