food interaction for RAPISONE
alcohol interaction for RAPISONE
pregnancy interaction for RAPISONE
lactation interaction for RAPISONE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for RAPISONE
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for RAPISONE 150 MG CAPSULE SR
Patients taking RAPISONE 150 MG CAPSULE SR
- 83%Once A Day
- 17%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for RAPISONE
- EPRISAN 150 MG CAPSULE SR(5 capsule sr in strip)Eisai Pharmaceuticals India Pvt LtdRs. 29.40/capsule srRs. 147pay 26% more per capsule sr
- EPRY 150 MG CAPSULE SR(5 capsule sr in strip)Eisai Pharmaceuticals India Pvt LtdRs. 29.40/capsule srRs. 147pay 26% more per capsule sr
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for RAPISONE
- Always take eperisone after meals.
- Consult your doctor if you have any liver disorder or are taking any other muscle relaxant medications such as methocarbamol or tolperizone hydrochloride.
- Do not drive or operate any machinery while taking eperisone as it may cause sleepiness, weakness and dizziness or light-headedness.
- Exercise caution if you are an elderly as dose reduction may be needed in certain cases.
- Eperisone is not recommended in children.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to eperisone or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for RAPISONE
Q.Is eperisone or eperisone hydrochloride a steroid?
No. Eperisone or eperisone hydrochloride is an antispasmodic medication and is used to relieve muscle stiffness and pain. It does not have a chemical structure or mechanism of action like steroids
Q.What is eperisone Myonal?
Myonal is the trade name for active medication eperisone. It is an antispasmodic medication and is used to relieve muscle stiffness and pain.