food interaction for RANOZEX
alcohol interaction for RANOZEX
pregnancy interaction for RANOZEX
lactation interaction for RANOZEX
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for RANOZEX
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for RANOZEX 1000MG TABLET
Patients taking RANOZEX 1000MG TABLET
- 61%Once A Day
- 28%Twice A Day
- 11%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for RANOZEX
- RANOLAZ OD 1000 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 16.20/tabletRs. 162save 5% more per tablet
- RANX 1000 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 15.05/tabletRs. 150.50save 11% more per tablet
- REVULANT 1000 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 8.70/tabletRs. 87save 49% more per tablet
- RAN CV 1000MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)MSN LaboratoriesRs. 11.47/tabletRs. 114.68save 33% more per tablet
- RANCAD 1000MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 14.20/tabletRs. 142save 16% more per tablet
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for RANOZEX
- The Ranolazine may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after consuming Ranolazine.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Ranolazine.
Frequently asked questions for RANOZEX
Q.Is ranolazine generic?
Ranolazine is a generic drug and it is available in different brand names (Ranolaz, Ranexa)
Q.Is ranolazine a blood thinner?
Ranolazine belongs to class of medication called antianginals. It is not a blood thinner
Q.Does ranolazine decrease mortality?
Ranolazine is used for treatment of angina (chest pain) and it reduces the risk of mortality.