food interaction for RANOZEX
alcohol interaction for RANOZEX
pregnancy interaction for RANOZEX
lactation interaction for RANOZEX
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for RANOZEX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for RANOZEX
- RANOLAZ OD 1000 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 16.20/tabletRs. 162save 5% more per tablet
- RANX 1000 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 15.05/tabletRs. 150.50save 11% more per tablet
- REVULANT 1000 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 8.70/tabletRs. 87save 49% more per tablet
- RANCAD 1000MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 14.20/tabletRs. 142save 16% more per tablet
- RANCAD ER 1000MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 14.20/tabletRs. 142save 16% more per tablet
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for RANOZEX
- Ranolazine should not be taken to treat sudden attack of chest pain (angina). Your doctor will advise you the exact treatment if you experience an attack of chest pain (angina).
- Do not stop taking ranolazine without talking to your doctor.
- Ranolazine may make you dizzy and lightheaded. Do not drive a car, operate machinery, or participate in activities requiring mental alertness and coordination until you know how this medication affects you.
- Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one.
- If you are allergic to any ingredient in ranolazine.
- If you have liver cirrhosis; moderate or severe liver problems.
- If you have severe kidney problems.
- If you have ever had an abnormal electrocardiogram (ECG).
- If you are elderly.
- If you have low weight.
- If you have heart failure.
Frequently asked questions for RANOZEX
Q.Is ranolazine generic?
Ranolazine is a generic drug and it is available in different brand names (Ranolaz, Ranexa)
Q.Is ranolazine a blood thinner?
Ranolazine belongs to class of medication called antianginals. It is not a blood thinner
Q.Does ranolazine decrease mortality?
Ranolazine is used for treatment of angina (chest pain) and it reduces the risk of mortality.