food interaction for RANOLAZ
alcohol interaction for RANOLAZ
pregnancy interaction for RANOLAZ
lactation interaction for RANOLAZ
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR RANOLAZ
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR RANOLAZ 500 MG TABLET
Patients taking RANOLAZ 500 MG TABLET
- 77%Twice A Day
- 15%Once A Day
- 4%Thrice A Day
- 1%Twice A Week
- 1%Alternate Day
- 1%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR RANOLAZ
- RANOZEX 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 10/tabletRs. 100save 4% more per tablet
- RANCAD 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 10.80/tabletRs. 108pay 4% more per tablet
- CARTINEX 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 11.80/tabletRs. 118pay 13% more per tablet
- RANCAD OD 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 12.95/tabletRs. 129.50pay 25% more per tablet
- ANGIOTEC 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.55/tabletRs. 75.50save 27% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR RANOLAZ
- The Ranolazine may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after consuming Ranolazine.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Ranolazine.
Frequently asked questions FOR RANOLAZ
Q. Is ranolazine generic?
Ranolazine is a generic drug and it is available in different brand names (Ranolaz, Ranexa)
Q. Is ranolazine a blood thinner?
Ranolazine belongs to class of medication called antianginals. It is not a blood thinner
Q. Does ranolazine decrease mortality?
Ranolazine is used for treatment of angina (chest pain) and it reduces the risk of mortality.