food interaction for RAN CV
alcohol interaction for RAN CV
pregnancy interaction for RAN CV
lactation interaction for RAN CV
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for RAN CV
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for RAN CV 500 MG TABLET
Patients taking RAN CV 500 MG TABLET
- 57%Once A Day
- 29%Thrice A Day
- 14%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for RAN CV
- RANOZEX 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 10/tabletRs. 100pay 22% more per tablet
- RANCAD 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 9.85/tabletRs. 98.50pay 20% more per tablet
- RANOLAZ 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.40/tabletRs. 104pay 27% more per tablet
- CARTINEX 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 11.80/tabletRs. 118pay 44% more per tablet
- RANCAD OD 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 12.95/tabletRs. 129.50pay 58% more per tablet
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
Expert advice for RAN CV
- Ranolazine should not be taken to treat sudden attack of chest pain (angina). Your doctor will advise you the exact treatment if you experience an attack of chest pain (angina).
- Do not stop taking ranolazine without talking to your doctor.
- Ranolazine may make you dizzy and lightheaded. Do not drive a car, operate machinery, or participate in activities requiring mental alertness and coordination until you know how this medication affects you.
- Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one.
- If you are allergic to any ingredient in ranolazine.
- If you have liver cirrhosis; moderate or severe liver problems.
- If you have severe kidney problems.
- If you have ever had an abnormal electrocardiogram (ECG).
- If you are elderly.
- If you have low weight.
- If you have heart failure.
Frequently asked questions for RAN CV
Q.Is ranolazine generic?
Ranolazine is a generic drug and it is available in different brand names (Ranolaz, Ranexa)
Q.Is ranolazine a blood thinner?
Ranolazine belongs to class of medication called antianginals. It is not a blood thinner
Q.Does ranolazine decrease mortality?
Ranolazine is used for treatment of angina (chest pain) and it reduces the risk of mortality.