Drug interaction for RAMITAX
SALT INFORMATION for RAMITAXRamelteon(8 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Agitation, Anxiety, Decreased libido, Dizziness, Difficulty in swalloing, Shortness of breath, Fertility disorder, Unusual production of breast milk in women and men, Headache, Mood elevation, Sleepiness, Throat tightness, Auditory hallucination, Visual hallucination, Fatigue, Worsening of insomnia
SUBSTITUTES for RAMITAXNo substitutes found
Expert advice for RAMITAX
- Do consult your doctor before using ramelteon if you have severe liver problems, lung disorders in which flow of air to the lungs is blocked (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease ), sleep apnea ( a condition in which breathing stops during sleep), or mental and mood related disorders (e.g., depression and suicidal thoughts).
- Do consult your doctor before using ramelteon if you are taking fluvoxamine, fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, cimetidine, clarithromycin, ciprofloxacin, gemifloxacin, levofloxacin, moxifloxacin, norfloxacin, ofloxacin, indinavir, nelfinavir, ritonavir or nefazodone.
- Do not consume ramelteon with or immediately after a high-fat meal.
- Do not use ramelteon in adolescents and children as safety and effectiveness is not confirmed.
- Do not drive or operate machinery after taking ramelteon because you may feel sleepy.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol while on treatment with ramelteon.
- Do consult your doctor before using ramelteon if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.