food interaction for RAFLE
alcohol interaction for RAFLE
pregnancy interaction for RAFLE
lactation interaction for RAFLE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for RAFLE
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for RAFLE 200 MG TABLET
Patients taking RAFLE 200 MG TABLET
- 35%Thrice A Day
- 24%Alternate Day
- 24%Twice A Day
- 12%Once A Day
- 6%Twice A Week
SUBSTITUTES for RAFLE
- RIFAGUT 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 13.20/tabletRs. 132save 7% more per tablet
- RCIFAX 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 14.30/tabletRs. 143same price
- TORFIX 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 12.90/tabletRs. 129save 9% more per tablet
- RIFASTOP 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 13.50/tabletRs. 135save 5% more per tablet
- RIFAXIMAX 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 13.06/tabletRs. 130.60save 8% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for RAFLE
- liver disease
- diarrhea with a fever
- watery or bloody diarrhea
Frequently asked questions for RAFLE
Q.Is rifaximin an antibiotic/ is rifaximin FDA approved for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)/help in IBS?
Yes, rifaximin (also available as Rifagut) is an antibiotic. It is not yet approved by the FDA for the treatment of IBS
Q.Is rifaximin the same as rifampin?
Rifaximin is a structural analog of rifampin
Q.Is rifagut an antibiotic?
Rifagut is a brand name for rifaximin. Yes, it is an antibiotic
Q.Can I take xifaxan with amoxicillin/ibuprofen?
Xifaxan is the brand name for rifaximin and can be taken with ibuprofen, but not with amoxicillin, as it is antibiotic. If taken with other antibiotics, rifaximin causes diarrhea
Q.Does rifaximin cause diarrhea/gas/constipation?
It may rarely cause these side effects
Q.Does rifaximin kill parasites/yeast?
It is antibiotic and doesn't kill parasites and yeast.