Medicine Overview of Qron Injection
Qron 20mg Injection is used in the treatment of iron deficiency anemia
and anemia due to chronic kidney disease.
Nausea, Abdominal cramp, Constipation, Epigastric pain, Diarrhoea.
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Qron 20mg Injection is an anti-anemic medication. It replenishes the iron stores in your body. Iron is vital for the formation of new red blood cells and hemoglobin, a substance that gives these cells the ability to transport oxygen.
In Depth Information on Qron Injection
- Tell your doctor if you have anaemia due to infection or malignancy or gastrointestinal ulceration, allergies, hepatic or liver insufficiency.
- Tell your doctor if you experience gastrointestinal (GI) discomfort, nausea while taking iron hydroxide polymaltose.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to iron hydroxide polymaltose or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if suffering from iron overload (e.g. haemochromatosis, haemosiderosis).
- Do not take if having disturbances in iron utilization (e.g. lead anaemia, sideroacrestic anaemia, and thalassemia).
- Do not take if suffering from anaemia not caused by iron deficiency (e.g. haemolytic anaemia).
- Do not consume if having megaloblastic anaemia due to Vitamin B 12 deficiency.
- Do not consume if receiving repeated blood transfusion.
Qron Injection related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Qron 20mg Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Qron 20mg Injection is safe to use during lactation.
Human studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby.
It is not known whether Qron 20mg Injection alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
Qron 20mg Injection should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Qron 20mg Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Qron 20mg Injection should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Qron 20mg Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Qron 20mg Injection, please consult your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For Qron 20mg Injection
Patients taking Qron 20mg Injection What were the side-effects while using Qron 20mg Injection? How much was the improvement? What are you using Qron Injection for?
Anemia due to chronic kidney disease
Survey Participants: 1
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Qron 20mg Injection. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Frequently asked questions about Qron Injection
Q. What is ferric hydroxide polymaltose complex?
Ferric hydroxide polymaltose complex is is an iron preparation with non-ionic iron and polymaltose in a stable complex used in the treatment of iron deficiency anemia.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Qron 20mg Injection: ENP, TFP, DAO, IPL, GNC, MMS, BIO, SWA, ANT, ATP, SGC, SYN, USF, NXG, RPP, SVS, DHR, BSN, MLC, GTK, SBL, DLP, STA, 9T9, PNT, JVN, GPT, MDH, EVP, LHA, HTS, AAY, P2P, BBS, DPL, ATL, FGH, BHM, MPC, MAM, KMC, QLF, RJH, OHM, THP, RHW, BDN, GHR, MSD, MDO, RDR, INC, DPP, SGH, BLE, DYG, ABP, NVL, SHP, BAL, GBL, TRP, NVY, SCH, SDM, WHL, PWN, PRN, JSL, OIP, MAK, GTC, SHC, SPD, DFP, RPI, NTB, HSP, JVO, SAF, GPP, ZEL, NNH, SWP, UMP, EMB, SBA, TNH, HGI, AYM, HMP, BHP, PMA, HEX, HIP, TOM, ESY, RUS, VDH, RDH, ARD, HZF, ZVP, LCC, BMJ, IAD, RWP, SRG, KHC, RSS, BTM, BAP, JIV, SVH, DGN, SHD, AAR, AYU, AGT, OLT, ADT, PEN, SSA, HAT, KHH, DVH, QTM, VRS, EQN, PTI, RSA, RHL, HBV, CLT, SLN, HNP, NSL, OWP, NAS, PVP, HPC, SJP, VNS, RKS, PLT, PPR, MAX, AMR, NDP, WSI