Medicine Overview of Pyrolate Injection
Uses of Pyrolate Injection
Pyrolate 0.2mg Injection is used in Anaesthesia.
Side effects of Pyrolate Injection
Visual disturbance, Reduced sweating, Irregular heartbeats, Dryness in mouth, Nausea, Vomiting, Dry skin, Photophobia, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Giddiness, Difficulty in urination, Confusion.
How to use Pyrolate Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Pyrolate Injection works
Glycopyrrolate belongs to a class of medications called anticholinergics. It decreases the secretions in the mouth, throat, airways and stomach acid.
In Depth Information on Pyrolate Injection
Expert advice for Pyrolate Injection
- Inform your doctor if you have any heart disease, heart failure, irregular heartbeats or high blood pressure as glycopyrrolate is known to increase the heart rate (tachycardia).
- Glycopyrrolate should be used with caution if you have medical conditions such as myasthenia gravis (progressive neuromuscular disease characterized by weak muscles and unusual tiredness), glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye that causes vision problem), overactive thyroid gland, enlarged prostate gland, obstruction of the stomach or bowel causing vomiting abdominal pain, chronic constipation and swelling.
- Glycopyrrolate should be used with special precautions in case of fever as it may worsen the condition.
- Avoid alcohol or any medication that may cause drowsiness.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to glycopyrrolate or any of its ingredients.
Pyrolate Injection related warnings
Special precautions for Pyrolate Injection
Pyrolate 0.2mg Injection may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
Pyrolate 0.2mg Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Pyrolate 0.2mg Injection is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.+more
Long-term use of Pyrolate 0.2mg Injection might reduce milk production....
Long-term use of Pyrolate 0.2mg Injection might reduce milk production.
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.+more
Pyrolate 0.2mg Injection may affect vision and coordination. This may affect your driving ability....
Pyrolate 0.2mg Injection may affect vision and coordination. This may affect your driving ability.
Pyrolate 0.2mg Injection should be used with caution in pati+more
ents with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Pyrolate 0.2mg Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
There is limited information available on the use of Pyrolat+more
e 0.2mg Injection in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor....
Frequently asked questions about Pyrolate Injection
Frequently asked questions about Glycopyrrolate
Pyrolate is the most commonly used medicine for managing excessive sweating due to its anti-secretory or anticholinergic effect
Yes, Pyrolate is same as glycopyrronium bromide
No, Pyrolate is not known to impair fertility and has no known effects on birth control
No, Pyrolate is strictly prescribed by the doctors.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Pyrolate 0.2mg Injection: NDP, SHP, HGI, BTM, PEN, IPL, NVY, TRP, SDM, NNH, PNT, SAT, RPP, BMJ, ATP, WSI, EMB, JVO, RSS, LCC, CLT, GTC, SHD, SWA, GPP, HRV, RHL, PPR, RKS, AAY, USF, SBL, GTK, AAR, OLT, JVN, MMS, NVL, SRG, ZVP, RSA, MLC, BIO, DLP, SAF, EQN, BDN, DDR, GPT, BBS, SJP, GBL, HBV, HEX, OWP, FGH, RJH, KHH, SHM, MAX, SYN, SHS, GNC, UMP, HAT, ENP, RUS, OHM, SCH, PVP, MAK, MPC, ADT, WLC, BSN, AVN, JMJ, MAM, ATL, PLT, INC, RHW, SBA, 9T9, HIP, SVH, AMR, DYG, AGT, IAD, PWN, HMP, DFP, MSD, DPP, STA, DHR, THP, OIP, SSA, JIV, ARD, PTI, SWP, NWP, AYU, DPL, LHA, MOM
Substitutes for Pyrolate Injection
Pyrotroy 0.2mg Injection
Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹14.8/ml of Injection
Glyco P 0.2mg Injection
Khandelwal Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹11.53/ml of Injection
Pyrolin 0.2mg Injection
Celon Laboratories Ltd
Glycolate 0.2mg Injection
₹45/ml of Injection