food interaction for PYRIMIDE
alcohol interaction for PYRIMIDE
pregnancy interaction for PYRIMIDE
lactation interaction for PYRIMIDE
medicine interaction for PYRIMIDE
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR PYRIMIDE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR PYRIMIDE
- NISE MDT 100 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 4.60/tablet mdRs. 46pay 852% more per tablet md
- NICIP 100MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 4.40/tablet mdRs. 44pay 811% more per tablet md
- NIMBOND MD TABLET(10 tablet md in strip)Aurz Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 3.13/tablet mdRs. 31.27pay 547% more per tablet md
- SOFTEL MD 100MG TABLET(10 tablet md in strip)Symbiosis LabRs. 3.15/tablet mdRs. 31.50pay 552% more per tablet md
- EDIL MD 100MG TABLET(10 tablet md in strip)Scott Edil Pharmacia LtdRs. 3/tablet mdRs. 30pay 521% more per tablet md
Expert advice FOR PYRIMIDE
- if you are allergic to Nimesulide, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you have or had gastric ulceration/bleeding in the past.
Frequently asked questions FOR PYRIMIDE
Q. Is Nimesulide an antibiotic?
No, Nimesulide is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) which relieves acute pain in conditions like joint pain and period pain. However, it may be used with antibiotics to relieve pain associated with certain infections
Q. Can I take Nimesulide with paracetamol or ibuprofen?
Nimesulide, paracetamol and ibuprofen are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drugs). Taking two NSAID drugs together is not advisable as it may increase the potential for gastric ulceration and bleeding
Q. Does Nimesulide contain aspirin or sulphur?
No. Nimesulide is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) doesn't contain aspirin or sulphur
Q. Is Nimesulide safe?
Nimesulide is safe at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor.