Medicine Overview of Pth Tablet
Nausea, Vomiting, Weakness, Headache, Dizziness, Rash, Back pain, Muscle pain, Upper respiratory tract infection, Dyspepsia, Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation), Decreased appetite, Constipation, Decreased blood pressure.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Pth 30mg Tablet with food.
Pth 30mg tablet works by lowering a chemical (parathyroid hormone), which makes calcium level go back to normal.
In Depth Information on Pth Tablet
- Inform your doctor before taking cinacalcet if you have heart or liver problems, seizures (fits), history of life threatening hypocalcemia (low blood calcium levels) or if you have started or stopped smoking.
- Consult your doctor before taking the medicine if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor before taking the medicine if you are taking medicines used to treat skin or bacterial infections, fungal infections, HIV infection, heart problems, depression or high blood pressure.
- Take this medicine with food or meals as may lead to better absorption of the drug.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after taking this drug as it may lead to dizziness.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Pth 30mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Pth 30mg Tablet is probably usafe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggests that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.
Dizziness and seizures have been reported by patients taking Pth 30mg Tablet. This may affect your driving ability.
Pth 30mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disea
se. No dose adjustment of Pth 30mg Tablet is recommended.
Pth 30mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with
liver disease. Dose adjustment of Pth 30mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Flutis 150mg Tablet, Onecan 400mg Tablet, Azivent 500mg Tablet, Onitraz 100mg Capsule
If you miss a dose of Cinacalcet, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Pth 30mg Tablet
Pth is used to treat increased blood calcium levels cause due to a condition called as hyperparathyroidism
Pth works by decreasing the level of parathyroid hormone which further prevents the increased level of calcium in the blood.
User Submitted Feedback For Pth 30mg Tablet
Patients taking Pth 30mg Tablet What were the side-effects while using this medicine? How do you take this medicine? How much was the improvement? Please rate this medicine on price? What are you using this medicine for?
Hypercalcemia (Increased calcium levels in blood)
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Pth 30mg Tablet: MMS, HBV, AAR, PLT, DFP, JIV, PNT, HGI, PTS, GTC, BLP, BIO, RSS, HIP, EQN, MPC, DEL, GTK, SSA, LCC, GNC, MAX, SBL, DLP, SAT, OLT, ATL, PEN, SBA, PSP, BTM, NDP, RUS, DYG, AYU, MOM, USF, RJH, OHM, SHP, LHA, KHH, AGT, MAK, GPT, SHM, AAY, STA, RPP, OIP, WSI, HEX, RKS, ADT, NVL, IPL, FGH, OWP, DPP, JMJ, SJP, SWA, EMB, ATP, DDR, BSN, ZVP, NWP, 9T9