food interaction for PROVAKE
alcohol interaction for PROVAKE
pregnancy interaction for PROVAKE
lactation interaction for PROVAKE
medicine interaction for PROVAKE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR PROVAKE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR PROVAKE
- MODALERT 100 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 12.20/tabletRs. 122pay 46% more per tablet
- MODAFIL 100 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.62/tabletRs. 106.25pay 27% more per tablet
- WELLMOD 100MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Tripada Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 6.86/tabletRs. 68.57save 18% more per tablet
- MODFIL 100 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)PsycormediesRs. 7.50/tabletRs. 75save 10% more per tablet
- MODATEC 100 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 6/tabletRs. 60save 28% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR PROVAKE
- Take the drug about 1 hour before you need to be fully alert.
- Limit intake of caeffine.
- Do not stop the drug suddenly as you can get withdrawl symptoms.
- Do not drink alcohol whil taking this drug.
- Do not give modafinil to children below 18 years of age.
- Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it or to any other content (e.g. lactose) in the medicine.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after taking modafinil as it may cause dizziness or blurred vision.
- Inform your doctor before taking the medicine if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
Frequently asked questions FOR PROVAKE
Q. Is modafinil an addictive/narcotic drug?
Modafinil is not a narcotic drug. But, it may cause addiction/dependency if not taken as prescribed
Q. Is modafinil an amphetamine/nootropic?
Yes. Modafinil is a nootropic drug but it is not an amphetamine
Q. Is modafinil safe?
Yes. Modafinil is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor
Q. Can I take modafinil with citalopram, paracetamol, aspirin, Ritalin, or Aderall?
Modafinil should not be taken with citalopram. It can be taken with paracetamol, aspirin, Ritalin, or Aderall, only if prescribed by your doctor
Q. Does modafinil improve memory?
Modafinil promotes wakefulness. However, it does not improve the memory
Q. Does modafinil cause hair loss?
Yes. Modafinil may cause hair loss. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor
Q. Does modafinil promote weight loss?
No. Modafinil does not promote weight loss.