food interaction for PROLUTON
alcohol interaction for PROLUTON
pregnancy interaction for PROLUTON
lactation interaction for PROLUTON
Avoid Proluton depot 250 mg injection with caffeine and chocolate as well as food containing caffeine and chocolate such as tea leaves, cocoa beans.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for PROLUTON
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for PROLUTON DEPOT 250 MG INJECTION
Patients taking PROLUTON DEPOT 250 MG INJECTION
- 84%Once A Week
- 12%Once A Day
- 2%Once A Month
- 1%Twice A Month
- 1%Twice A Week
- 1%Alternate Day
SUBSTITUTES for PROLUTON
- ANIN 250 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Ind Swift Laboratories LtdRs. 113/ML of injectionRs. 113save 5% more per ML of injection
- GYNONYS DEPOT 250 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Sanzyme LtdRs. 32.35/ML of injectionRs. 64.71save 73% more per ML of injection
- FETUGEST 250 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Obsurge Biotech LtdRs. 57.68/ML of injectionRs. 57.68save 52% more per ML of injection
- CAPROGEN DEPOT 250MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Mac Millon Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 79.20/ML of injectionRs. 79.20save 33% more per ML of injection
- BIOSTERONE DEPOT 250MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Biochem Pharmaceutical IndustriesRs. 85/ML of injectionRs. 85save 29% more per ML of injection
Expert advice for PROLUTON
- Tell your doctor if you have diabetes, pre-diabetes (high blood sugar levels, but not high enough to be called diabetes) or a family history of diabetes, before taking hydroxyprogesterone.
- If you are suffering from high blood pressure during pregnancy (preeclampsia), fits (epilepsy), heart or kidney functioning problems, you should be monitored for fluid retention while on treatment with Hydroxyprogesterone.
- Tell your doctor if you have severe pulsating headaches (migraines), asthma, history of depression or high blood pressure (hypertension), before taking Hydroxyprogesterone.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you notice any signs of depression or jaundice.
- Consult your doctor regarding continuing treatment with hydroxyprogesterone after delivery and during breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for PROLUTON
Q.Is hydroxyprogesterone the same as progesterone?
No. Progesterone is a natural sex hormone produced by the body and hydroxyprogesterone is its synthetic form. Both have different physiological effects and are used for the treatment of different conditions
Q.Is hydroxyprogesterone safe?
It is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.