food interaction for PROLINATE
alcohol interaction for PROLINATE
pregnancy interaction for PROLINATE
lactation interaction for PROLINATE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for PROLINATE
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for PROLINATE 25 MG INJECTION
Patients taking PROLINATE 25 MG INJECTION
- 47%Once A Day
- 19%Once A Month
- 16%Twice A Month
- 9%Once A Week
- 6%Twice A Week
- 3%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES for PROLINATE
- MONAZINE 25MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Mova Pharmaceutical Pvt LtdRs. 48.70/ML of injectionRs. 48.70save 17% more per ML of injection
- F TENSIL 25MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Reliance Formulation Pvt LtdRs. 47/ML of injectionRs. 47save 20% more per ML of injection
- FLUDECAN 25 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Maneesh Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 25.41/ML of injectionRs. 50.82save 57% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Kanika MehrotraMBBS
- Dr. Samir ParikhMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Anurag MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Jyoti Kapoor MadanMBBS, DNB, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for PROLINATE
- Do not take fluphenazine when you are under the influence of alcohol or any sleep-inducing, cough and/ or allergy medication.
- Do not drive or operate machinery after taking fluphenazine as it may cause dizziness and movement disorder.
- Consult your doctor before you take fluphenazine in case you have past or family history of disorder of abnormal heartbeat, blood clotting disorders, thyroid disorders, severe breathing problems, fits (epilepsy), brain damage, Parkinson’s disease, glaucoma (increased pressure inside the eyes that causes blurred vision), enlarged prostate gland (i.e. if you have trouble passing urine).
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to fluphenazine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not give to Patients who are in unconscious state (coma) or severe depressed state.
- Do not take if Patient have history of stroke, severe heart problem, cerebral atherosclerosis (brain damage due to hardening and narrowing of arteries supplying blood to the brain), liver damage, blood dyscrasias (abnormal formation, function and quality of blood cells).
- Consult your doctor if patient is Pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Frequently asked questions for PROLINATE
Q.Is fluphenazine a narcotic or benzodiazepine and cause addiction?
No, fluphenazine is neither a narcotic nor a benzodiazepine class of drug. It is an antipsychotic drug and it does not have any addiction potential
Q.Is fluphenazine FDA approved/ a controlled substance?
Yes. Fluphenazine is approved by FDA and it is not a controlled substance
Q.Does fluphenazine has side effects such as weight gain and depression?
Fluphenazine causes weight gain but not depression.