Substitutes for PROFOL SPIVA INFUSION
PROPOVAN 1% INFUSION
Bharat Serums & Vaccines Ltd
₹6.73/ML of infusion
CRITIFOL 1% INFUSION
Abbott India Ltd
₹8.0/ML of infusion
PACIFOL 1% INFUSION
Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹8.2/ML of infusion
NEOROF 1% INFUSION
Neon Laboratories Ltd
₹9.64/ML of infusion
PROFOL 1% INFUSION
Claris Lifesciences Ltd
₹9.65/ML of infusion
Medicine Overview of PROFOL SPIVA INFUSION
Uses of PROFOL SPIVA INFUSION
Profol spiva 1% infusion is used for general anaesthesia.
Side effects of PROFOL SPIVA INFUSION
Nausea, Headache, Vomiting, Local site pain, Transient apnea, Slow heart rate, Decreased blood pressure.
How to use PROFOL SPIVA INFUSION
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self-administer.
How PROFOL SPIVA INFUSION works
Profol spiva 1% infusion causes a reversible loss of consciousness allowing surgery without pain and distress.
In Depth Information on PROFOL SPIVA INFUSION
Expert advice for PROFOL SPIVA INFUSION
- Inform your doctor if you have or ever had seizures or convulsions, high triglycerides, mitochondrial disease.
- Do not drive or operate machinery for at least 24 hours after you have been treated with propofol, as it may cause dizziness or sleepiness.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop allergic reactions: difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Tell your doctor if you have heart, breathing, kidney or liver problems.
- Do not consume alcohol before the administration of propofol as it may worsen the side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for PROFOL SPIVA 1% INFUSION
Profol spiva 1% infusion may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
Profol spiva 1% infusion is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery.
There is no interaction between renal impairment and consumi+more
ng this drug. So dose alteration is not needed....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.