Medicine Overview of PROANES INFUSION
Uses of PROANES INFUSION
Proanes 10mg infusion is used for general anaesthesia.
Side effects of PROANES INFUSION
Nausea, Headache, Vomiting, Local site pain, Transient apnea, Slow heart rate, Decreased blood pressure.
How to use PROANES INFUSION
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self-administer.
How PROANES INFUSION works
Proanes 10mg infusion causes a reversible loss of consciousness allowing surgery without pain and distress.
In Depth Information on PROANES INFUSION
Expert advice for PROANES INFUSION
- Inform your doctor if you have or ever had seizures or convulsions, high triglycerides, mitochondrial disease.
- Do not drive or operate machinery for at least 24 hours after you have been treated with propofol, as it may cause dizziness or sleepiness.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop allergic reactions: difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Tell your doctor if you have heart, breathing, kidney or liver problems.
- Do not consume alcohol before the administration of propofol as it may worsen the side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for PROANES 10MG INFUSION
Proanes 10mg infusion may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
Proanes 10mg infusion is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery.
There is no interaction between renal impairment and consumi+more
ng this drug. So dose alteration is not needed....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.