Medicine Overview of Proanes Infusion
Proanes 10mg Infusion is used for general Anaesthesia.
Nausea, Headache, Vomiting, Local site pain, Transient apnea, Slow heart rate, Decreased blood pressure.
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self-administer.
Proanes 10mg Infusion causes a reversible loss of consciousness allowing surgery without pain and distress.
In Depth Information on Proanes Infusion
- Inform your doctor if you have or ever had seizures or convulsions, high triglycerides, mitochondrial disease.
- Do not drive or operate machinery for at least 24 hours after you have been treated with propofol, as it may cause dizziness or sleepiness.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop allergic reactions: difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Tell your doctor if you have heart, breathing, kidney or liver problems.
- Do not consume alcohol before the administration of propofol as it may worsen the side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Proanes Infusion related warnings
Proanes 10mg Infusion may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
Proanes 10mg Infusion is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Proanes 10mg Infusion is probably safe to use during lactati
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Proanes 10mg Infusion may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired
, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
Proanes 10mg Infusion is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Proanes 10mg Infusion is recommended.
However, talk to your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. Use of Proanes 10mg Infusion can cause green discoloration of urine.
Proanes 10mg Infusion is probably safe to use in patients wi
th liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Proanes 10mg Infusion may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Proanes 10mg Infusion: KHH, AVN, SBA, DHR, PPR, AAY, INC, PWN, MAM, VRS, HGI, JVN, SWP, BIO, OWP, PNT, DDR, RJH, BTM, HEX, ZEL, JMJ, AGT, ANT, GTK, DPP, HAT, USF, OLT, 9T9, SAF, RSA, TNH, SWA, SSA, GPT, RSS, NVY, DPL, EMB, SYN, BAL, RWP, HBV, SHD, SHP, JIV, OIP, PTI, HIP, FGH, MPC, MSD, NXG, ZVP, NVL, SAT, THP, SVH, PLT, SGC, RHW, DYG, NNH, PRN, DLP, PEN, SJP, BDN, AYU, AAR, ATL, NTB, OHM, IPL, CLT, GPP, DFP, HPC, SDM, BMJ, GTC, RUS, GBL, JVO, BBS, MMS, EQN, ABP, BSN, BHP, NSL, WHL, LCC, WSI, ARD, TRP, ATP, ENP, HMP, MLC, STA, AMR, PVP, DGN, RKS, SCH, RPP, MAX, UMP, GNC, MOM, RHL, NDP, ADT, LHA, MDO, MAK, SBL, IAD, NWP