food interaction for PREVROS
alcohol interaction for PREVROS
pregnancy interaction for PREVROS
lactation interaction for PREVROS
medicine interaction for PREVROS
Avoid Prevros 20 mg tablet with high-fat meals such as olive oil, nuts & seeds (Brazil nuts), dark chocolate, butter and meat.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR PREVROS
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR PREVROS 20 MG TABLET
Patients taking PREVROS 20 MG TABLET
- 100%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR PREVROS
- ROSUVAS 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 28/tabletRs. 280pay 16% more per tablet
- ROZAVEL 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 25.20/tabletRs. 252pay 4% more per tablet
- ROSEDAY 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 15.78/tabletRs. 157.75save 35% more per tablet
- ROZUCOR 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 27.98/tabletRs. 279.80pay 16% more per tablet
- CRESTOR 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Astra ZenecaRs. 27.90/tabletRs. 279pay 15% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR PREVROS
- Take Rosuvastatin only as prescribed by your doctor.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Rosuvastatin, it may worsen the adverse effects of this medicine on the liver.
- Notify your doctor if you experience unexplained muscle pain or weakness, which can lead to serious kidney problems.
- Do not take Niacin with Rosuvastatin. Niacin may increase Rosuvastatin's side effects on the muscles, which can lead to serious kidney problems.
- Notify the doctor that you are taking this medicine before undergoing any kind of surgery.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
Frequently asked questions FOR PREVROS
Q. Is rosuvastatin lipophilic?
No. It is hydrophilic in nature
Q. Is rosuvastatin safe?
Rosuvastatin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is rosuvastatin gluten free?
Yes, rosuvastatin is gluten fre
Q. Is rosuvastatin better than simvastatin?
Rosuvastatin is better than simvastatin as this is longer acting, more potent and has less side effects. Although, Rosuvastatinand simvastatin belong to same class of medication called as HMG CoA reductase inhibitor (or statins) with similar action