food interaction for PRAZOSIN
alcohol interaction for PRAZOSIN
pregnancy interaction for PRAZOSIN
lactation interaction for PRAZOSIN
medicine interaction for PRAZOSIN
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR PRAZOSIN
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR PRAZOSIN 5MG TABLET
Patients taking PRAZOSIN 5MG TABLET
- 91%Once A Day
- 9%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR PRAZOSIN
- MINIPRESS XL 5 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Pfizer LtdRs. 12.97/tabletRs. 389.14pay 637% more per tablet
- PRAZOPILL XL 5MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.50/tabletRs. 95pay 440% more per tablet
- PRAZOLIN 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)C M R Life SciencesRs. 6.30/tabletRs. 63pay 258% more per tablet
- PRAZOCIP XL 5 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 6.03/tabletRs. 90.47pay 243% more per tablet
- RESPLEND 5MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Gold LineRs. 9.66/tabletRs. 96.60pay 449% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR PRAZOSIN
- The drug can cause dizziness, drowziness or nausea. Consult your doctor, if these side effects do not improve.
- Take the drug with food or at bedtime to avoid side effects.
- Check your blood pressure 1 week after starting this drug and consult your doctor, if it has not improved.
- Do not drive or use any tools or machinery after taking prazosin.
Frequently asked questions FOR PRAZOSIN
Q. What is minipress xl?
Minipress XL is a brand (proprietary) name of prazosin drug. Prazosin is an alpha blocker used in the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension)
Q. Is prazosin an opiate, narcotic, benzodiazepine, or beta-blocker?
No. Prazosin is not narcotic. It doesn't belong to opiate, benzodiazepine or beta blocker class. Prazosin is an alpha blocker used in the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension)
Q. Is prazosin safe?
Prazosin is generally well tolerated. Self-medication is always harmful, so it should be used only under the guidance and recommendations of a doctor
Q. Is prazosin addictive?
No. Prazosin does not have habit forming potential.