food interaction for PRAZOPRESS
alcohol interaction for PRAZOPRESS
pregnancy interaction for PRAZOPRESS
lactation interaction for PRAZOPRESS
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for PRAZOPRESS
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for PRAZOPRESS 2.5 MG TABLET XL
Patients taking PRAZOPRESS 2.5 MG TABLET XL
- 68%Once A Day
- 26%Twice A Day
- 4%Thrice A Day
- 1%Four Times A Day
- 1%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES for PRAZOPRESS
- PRAZOPILL 2.5 MG TABLET XL(10 tablet xl in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.60/tablet xlRs. 76pay 10% more per tablet xl
- BIOZOCIN XL 2.5MG TABLET(15 tablet xl in strip)Biochem Pharmaceutical IndustriesRs. 7.90/tablet xlRs. 118.50pay 14% more per tablet xl
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet SethiMBBS, DNB, DM
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
Expert advice for PRAZOPRESS
- The drug can cause dizziness, drowziness or nausea. Consult your doctor, if these side effects do not improve.
- Take the drug with food or at bedtime to avoid side effects.
- Check your blood pressure 1 week after starting this drug and consult your doctor, if it has not improved.
- Do not drive or use any tools or machinery after taking prazosin.
Frequently asked questions for PRAZOPRESS
Q.What is minipress xl?
Minipress XL is a brand (proprietary) name of prazosin drug. Prazosin is an alpha blocker used in the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension)
Q.Is prazosin an opiate, narcotic, benzodiazepine, or beta-blocker?
No. Prazosin is not narcotic. It doesn't belong to opiate, benzodiazepine or beta blocker class. Prazosin is an alpha blocker used in the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension)
Q.Is prazosin safe?
Prazosin is generally well tolerated. Self-medication is always harmful, so it should be used only under the guidance and recommendations of a doctor
Q.Is prazosin addictive?
No. Prazosin does not have habit forming potential.